Random Thoughts....

got it, thanks
EDIT: dead end: how do i get the cork off the test tube using the swiss army knife, i blame this inability on my Honduran brain

EDIT 2 no wait, got it

Last edited:
before my sanity starts to crumble, what the shit do you have to do after retrieving the battery from behind the wall outlet

Budweiser is the least worst of cheap domestic beers. Burp

before my sanity starts to crumble, what the shit do you have to do after retrieving the battery from behind the wall outlet
You should have something in your inventory that's small enough to need watch batteries... ;)

I finally beat it, albeit with a walkthrough to get me through the keypads. If you think it's hard wherever you are, it will get harder. The third keypad, unfortunately, isn't very intuitive and you'll probably get stuck on it.

Last edited:
^ I'd say "shoot it", but I have no idea what you're talking about.

Are you talking about the small chalky candies. Idk if they are Nestle but we have them.

We call them M&M's

i Love U.S smarties, although they come pretty rarely (once a year rarely)

also i went all french in the game so i went to play some San Andreas

^This third panel is eating my MF'in lunch.

edit: Felicitanciones! Usted ha completado el juego con exito! (I finished)

Last edited:
That radio is pissing me off..
Play around with the sliders. It's a trial-and-error puzzle.

^This third panel is eating my MF'in lunch.
You'll need two of your notes, the gold bar, and the blacklight. You'll be using the blacklight a lot to solve it.

Ugh, the music/piano one wont let me complete it. I've got them correct, as I've checked it multiple times. BAH!

^I for some reason had dark blue and light blue reversed, took me like 6 tries to realize it.:D

wait where are you supposed to use the radio, i just play with the sliders and hit play

Ugh, the music/piano one wont let me complete it. I've got them correct, as I've checked it multiple times. BAH!

Look at the logo on the suitcase. ;)

wait where are you supposed to use the radio, i just play with the sliders and hit play

Make the 5 tones higher in pitch than they currently are.

Why isn't there a dedicated SPOILER button in the reply page, anyway?