Random Thoughts....

I'd also have to develop a fondness for chugging syrup...

Good luck, brydiem!

So, I saw this girl who showed this necklace her boyfriend gave her, she evidently really liked it, and all it was was 4 rings on a chain...now, if I manage to get those 4 rings intertwined to be the Audi rings how long do you think a girl would take to notice?

I mean not something huge or anything, just small rings, that way everytime she saw wore it I would have a good laugh knowing what she was actually wearing.

1zexbfn.jpg

Scanned this postcard I found; we have someone called Kiki here, don't we? :p

Last edited:
Right, 9 hrs of being stuck in a flying metal tin can.

Wish me luck.

I just got the result of my TOEIC test - 985 out of 990, 1 out of 200 questions wrong, YAY!

I can zpeak das gud Englishs ja!

Meh, I made one stupid mistake because I was tired, I fucked up "They found it to be ........" and the two options I narrowed it down to from four were "benefitting" and "beneficial". I decided on beneficial, but marked benefitting, 10 minutes after handing it in I was like......wait, I marked the wrong one, FUCK. :)

Is it just me or does British TV Chef Heston Blumenthal look like a freshly shaved Terminator?

Did I ever mention God hates me?

Meh, I made one stupid mistake because I was tired, I fucked up "They found it to be ........" and the two options I narrowed it down to from four were "benefitting" and "beneficial". I decided on beneficial, but marked benefitting, 10 minutes after handing it in I was like......wait, I marked the wrong one, FUCK. :)

Don't worry when I was in uni and I had a multiple choice test, half the time I got to the end and thought "fuck, i'm one question short" only to find that I'd shaded two questions on one line...

Yeeeeah...I'm fairly certain I've managed to get on God's bad side, too. Few things ever go right for me.

1zexbfn.jpg

Scanned this postcard I found; we have someone called Kiki here, don't we? :p

:wave: If I only knew what the post card said! :)

But I do recognize the f holes though - back in high school actually, most of the girls wanted to get a tat of the f holes on their backs... I guess that's what happens when you go to an Arts High. :lol: