Random Thoughts....

Blind_Io said:
Random Thought of the Day.

If you walk out your front door into your back yard and all four tires on your doghouse are flat, which side of the pancake do you butter first? True or False?

Wrong! The answer is 6!

Sure is random.... :lol:

FATMOUSE said:
BlaRo said:
Stupid AlcoholEDU course that's required for college before tomorrow. Next thing they're going to say is that alcohol is related to Nazism.

Anybody else had to go through this? TOGA! TOGA! TOGA!

Yup. It's bullshit.

Recommendation: Start playing, then alt-tab and look at internet stuff. Alt-Tab back every so often to answer the obvious questions, take the test at the end, and you are all set.
I got an 80% on the exam. I don't remember the rest, I was really drunk at the time.

PAMPLONA, Spain (AP) -- An American man was thrown by a young cow and seriously injured in a mock bull fight following the first run of the famous San Fermin festival on Friday, putting a somber tone on what was meant to be nine days of constant partying.

The man, a 31-year-old from New York, was thrown in the bullring by one of five young cows released after the run. Officials said he could not move his legs and was taken to the Hospital de Navarra for an emergency operation. The man was identified only by his initials, R.D.

"He is in very serious condition and could be paralyzed for life," said Pello Pellejero, a Pamplona government spokesman. A hospital official confirmed on condition of anonymity that the man was being operated on urgently.

Six injuries were reported during the bull run itself, including two serious: New Zealander David MacDowell, 25, was gored in the thigh, and a Pamplona native, Ramon Garayoa, 46, fell and was trampled.

Pwnd!

I just love when people get maimed or killed during bullfights... :yes:

BlaRo said:
FATMOUSE said:
BlaRo said:
Stupid AlcoholEDU course that's required for college before tomorrow. Next thing they're going to say is that alcohol is related to Nazism.

Anybody else had to go through this? TOGA! TOGA! TOGA!

Yup. It's bullshit.

Recommendation: Start playing, then alt-tab and look at internet stuff. Alt-Tab back every so often to answer the obvious questions, take the test at the end, and you are all set.
I got an 80% on the exam. I don't remember the rest, I was really drunk at the time.

I was sober and got a 100. :cry:

CyberMonkey said:
Yeah, "PWNEDLOLZORS!!!!11!!1" is a great thing to say to somebody that's just suffered a horrible debilitating accident and will probably be wheelchair-bound for the rest of his life.

It may just be a joke, but that's really harsh dude.

It might just be me, but I'm having a very hard time trying to feel pity for some drunk dumbass wanting to feel great and mighty by running in a bulls way.
It was cool fifty thousand years ago, when you are armed with a heavy spear with a sharpened stone on the end, and a skull made of rock. Then you could just kill the bull, take it to the tribes cave, and score some chicks.

^ Hey, it worked for Hammond, didn't it? :p

Alrighty, so tomorrow I head away for a week. Going to Mount Baw Baw with 39 uni people (me being the only one not at Uni). Mount Baw Baw doesn't have much snow at the moment, it's more an excuse to drink for 5 days straight, wear stupid costumes and have fun in general. If there is snow we ski in the costumes.

Hopefully I can get the time off work to get in some real skiing this season.

Also went out last night and bumped into an ex-girlfriend of mine. Hadn't spoken to her/seen her since Jan 2003. She hadn't changed a bit, her boobies were still as big as I remember them being and we had an awesome chat. That was cool.

watto said:
She hadn't changed a bit, her boobies were still as big as I remember them being and we had an awesome chat. That was cool.

Thats always cool, but somehow the exGFs I meet which had big boobs seem all to have kids by now... Coincidence?? Dunno... ;-)

Buba said:
watto said:
She hadn't changed a bit, her boobies were still as big as I remember them being and we had an awesome chat. That was cool.

Thats always cool, but somehow the exGFs I meet which had big boobs seem all to have kids by now... Coincidence?? Dunno... ;-)

No no no. She's only 20, currently single, certainly not a mother. She always had naturally big boobs. Never a complaint from me about them :D

Buba said:
watto said:

It just means you're getting old ;-)

So...I got brought home in the back of a cop car last night. Apparently they don't like it when you're sat on the sidewalk with a case of beer.
I guess I was drunker then my friends, because they were sent on their way, fuckin cops!

^ :lol:

On the inner part of my capri's alloy wheels it's black. As part of the restoration I'm repainting them but I have a choice of Glossy or a Matt finish paint, which would be best?

The glossy paint might look better with the alloys but I also like the thought of Matt paint

Evo7 said:

On the inner part of my capri's alloy wheels it's black. As part of the restoration I'm repainting them but I have a choice of Glossy or a Matt finish paint, which would be best?

The glossy paint might look better with the alloys but I also like the thought of Matt paint

Matte black or flat black. Keep it real, keep it real....

CyberMonkey said:
Buba said:
watto said:

It just means you're getting old ;-)

I'm only 24... I don't wanna have kids for another 10 years!!!

Evo7 said:

Glossy is teh ghey. Actually, maybe sample pictures would be best in helping you pick.

Evo7 said:

Stick with whatever was factory stock.

You Australians make (or market) a damn fine lager (Fosters).

<--- has had a few drinks and probably shouldn't be posting, but what the hell ever.