Random Thoughts....

So...am I still the FG Optimist? Anyway, I'm off to lie around in the 91? ATL sun.

There's a sectarian divide in FG among optimist/pessimist lines; you're in good company now. Funnily enough, it's the younger people who are the pessimists, which feels strange.

So...am I still the FG Optimist? Anyway, I'm off to lie around in the 91? ATL sun.
This is you then?
imgres
3597243954_117feaedb7.jpg

I personally think I'm a negatron, but everyone IRL says I'm a realist (err non-self-decepticon?).
I suppose that's true as my answer to the is the glass half full or half empty is usually: It's both, duh!

Last edited:
I usually say the glass is half-emptied or half-filled, depending on which is true. :p If it's half-emptied, someone's been drinking it; if it's half-filled, someone's been filling it.

Sigh...assignment due tomorrow, multitude of stuff still in boxes after the move. to do But I've managed 6 hours of LA NoirePortal 2. I blame FruityLexiaEvery single person in #gear again!

Finally I'm getting some work done.

There's a sectarian divide in FG among optimist/pessimist lines; you're in good company now. Funnily enough, it's the younger people who are the pessimists, which feels strange.
Well not all of them ;)

DEAR LORD!!!

The ash cloud is coming!!!

Ash AND Cloud? Anime crossover win!

Right, that's that out of my system.

Had a successful first day touring London on about 1.5 hours of sleep in a 36 hour period. Got out of Heathrow at about noon and headed to lunch with my friends and then went to Greenwich to see the Prime Meridian, Royal Observatory, National Maritime Museum, and the Naval College. Tomorrow I try my hand at driving on the wrong side of the road.

I try to stay as optimist as possible, life is great with awesome friends.

We're in Imatra for the weekend, with the Russian border right out the window. Could literally walk to it in 30 seconds. KICK ASS.

I also fished for the first time EVER yesterday (and today), and caught five (small) fish. Also sat in the best sauna in the known universe, and then outside, naked, as Finnish as can be.

Imatra is HEAVEN. Man, I needed this. Happiest I've been in 2.5+ years... SO. HAPPY.

I always worry when the package of food i'm about to make says in the corner of the front of the bag: RAW-Must cook thoroughly to prevent illness.

This was a bag of chicken strips. Guess where it returned to? :p

Idk, i know its so they'll be like "look no liability we warned you" and "seriously, dont fuck this up or you'll get sick" but i'd rather choose precooked options instead. I'm pretty sure i'd fuck it up somehow cooking so yeah. :p My stepmom made them for dinner tonight and I think they went well but idk...

EDIT: I tried to go online for more info, apparently they sell their chicken strips precooked only now. I can only assume that they didn't want to risk someone getting sick or w/e.

Last edited:
Joplin, Missouri has been hit hard by tornadoes. It's about 15 miles south of me. I'm ok, but the town is half leveled. My trophy shop is fine.

I first read that as tomatoes.

And my closet just basically demolished itself, I took a couple shirts out to wear, closed the doors and then the clothes bar fell off and all of my clothes along with it came crashing to the ground. There was a big clunk, and all I saw was the doors bursting outward from the clothes falling into them.

Yeah that has been the most eventful thing in my life all day.

Well not all of them ;)

That's probably because those of us who have relatively happy lives are too busy enjoying ourselves to recount our happiness to the world.

Finally I'm getting some work done.

So basically you did your first playthrough :p

PS: I DENY ALL RESPONSIBILITY! <_<

I need a sweater. *hint* *hint*