Random Thoughts....

You picked mace windu because he's brown didn't you?

That's an interesting combination :| It probably doesn't look as good as I'm imagining it, right?

No the kilt was army green and was like distressed looking. Did not go well with elf tights.

Riiiiiiiiiiiight

:tease:

So this is what happens when I leave? Bromances?

I don't think we can hide it any longer Jay.

Everyone..... Jay and I... are in a bromance.

:wub:

I think if we knew each other in real life I think we could not get enough of each other. In a straight way.

NO HOMO. :|

Last edited:
I don't think we can hide it any longer Jay.

Everyone..... Jay and I... are in a bromance.

http://img262.imageshack.**/img262/864/305000.gif

So yeah I'm not just imagining that there isn't any issues going on because there are like in any place.
Did you read the college paper article you linked (the other article was a manufacturer of alarm systems who wants to sell his product quoting a police official asking for better funding)?

Sixty-one gang related crimes in the first nine months of 2009. That's a whooping seven (actually, 6.78) per month. Especially if we remember that this includes victimless crimes like drug posession and crime between gangs that does not threaten outsiders I can't really see the ever present day to day danger there, even with a large dark figure added.
Apart from that, it still does not relate to your posts about the dangers of graffiti and partys.

But I've been told to follow my own advice and not try to win every argument, and thus hereby stand down.

Last edited:
No the kilt was army green and was like distressed looking. Did not go well with elf tights.

): That just makes me sad.

): That just makes me sad.
the kilt looked something like this
5991336283_7ac61691fe.jpg

That with bright red and black striped tights, boots, and the blue apple genius t-shirt. :lol:

OH MY GOD KAT it sounds like you've found an even worse dressed version of my ex :lol: he wears utilikilts with all his silly geek shirts, but at least he doesn't wear tights...unless someone has finally dared him to do it.

I think his manhood ran away a long time ago. :lmao:

I think the most hilarious bit is he wore it to work and they let him. Oh Apple, you are so odd.

:lol: I could get away with wearing pretty much anything to work as long as it doesn't violate the dress code, so I could wear a kilt and mis-matched tights as long as the kilt isn't too short...:p

My rat bastard of a brother just spent $500 on his BMW e90's brake job. He should have asked me so I could show him how to do it for around half the price. Rat bastard!

I think the most hilarious bit is he wore it to work and they let him. Oh Apple, you are so odd.
But did he fix your computer?