Random Thoughts....

Awwwwwwwwwwww, that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :)

I think I need a drink.

Did you try negotiating with them? I'm going to call Monday and see if I can get it reduced and make payments.

It is was a complete waste of time and I am still fighting the bill that was full of charges that I did not use. From what I can piece together the bill should be about $2900.

I hate when this happens:
DxU7W.jpg

What happened? The angry bird inside punched its way to freedom?

WIN.

- - - Updated - - -

Where in Australia would you be coming to?
I'm not sure yet, I was thinking the Gold Coast/Brisbane area. I'm planning on travelling within Australia when I get there as it would be pointless to spend a year in one place. It's still a couple years away so plans may change.

Last edited:
Toronto to Chicago. 7 hours. woo!

It's 1.56 am, I'm at work, and bored as fuck. Haven't done a thing since the shift started at 10 pm.

Woot, I'm slowly working my way to becoming a bartender!

My sister thinks its a good idea to move out with me. Discuss?

Yes it would good finacially, but it just seems weird to me.

The hell are you doing down there? You coming to SF?
Watching Bonsai trees, obviously! We'll come to SF on Thursday, would be a pleasure to have a beer or something!

Depends on your relationship. I know a few people who have done it. One, has failed miserably. Sister knew she could control her brother, so basically uses him as a live in slave. And when he tries to stand up for himself, his mother then pulls the 'you're older and therefore have to look after your sister' card. The crap they put him through is incredible. This is how serial killers get made.

The other mostly works. They are both employed, have a bf or gf, Mostly a normal relationship and they stay out of each others way most of the time. Although family does get involved with major disputes and sides taken. That's probably the biggest issue. Mum/Dad and other siblings get involved in refereeing.

When my mother died, my youngest brother moved in with me to help with the finances. It works as we all get a long pretty good.

He's actually only about 5 years older than my oldest son, so it's like having another kid in the house. Plus, between his job and his wrestling...he's gone a lot of the time. So that helps too. :)

So good to be home! Wishing I got more time to actually introduce myself to these couple of girls that my friend and I were flirting with in the ocean yesterday though but there is always next year.

Depends on your relationship. I know a few people who have done it. One, has failed miserably. Sister knew she could control her brother, so basically uses him as a live in slave. And when he tries to stand up for himself, his mother then pulls the 'you're older and therefore have to look after your sister' card. The crap they put him through is incredible. This is how serial killers get made.

The other mostly works. They are both employed, have a bf or gf, Mostly a normal relationship and they stay out of each others way most of the time. Although family does get involved with major disputes and sides taken. That's probably the biggest issue. Mum/Dad and other siblings get involved in refereeing.

Yeah.... That's what I'm afraid of...

When my mother died, my youngest brother moved in with me to help with the finances. It works as we all get a long pretty good.

He's actually only about 5 years older than my oldest son, so it's like having another kid in the house. Plus, between his job and his wrestling...he's gone a lot of the time. So that helps too. :)

That's how it'll be for me, I work full time and travel alot, usually every other week I'm gone so that'll help. But, getting out on our own is what both of us want to do but she's had trouble getting jobs, currently she's trying to be a nanny for people(something she's good at) so hopefully that works out.

I originally thought it was just going be weird, I feel like I should be doing this in Kentucky or Arkansas. She has cerebral palsy so while mentally she's great, getting around is a little challenge(although she can drive). I think this would be better and something I will just have to grow up and deal with.