Random Thoughts....

Yeah, but that's different, because Zooey is MY sort-of-kind-of-almost-girlfriend.
I just caught that. This can only be settled in a fight to the death.

zooey-deschanel.jpg

For your honor!

I cleaned my room tonight...I think the only time it's ever been cleaner is when we moved in...ten years ago. It was pretty embarrassing finding my teenage diaries.

^ Film it and post the proof :p

:lol: ok I will...at some point I'll fire up the webber and have a ceremonial diary burning. It may take a while though, I've amassed a cache of maybe 40 notebooks over the years.

I just caught that. This can only be settled in a fight to the death.

zooey-deschanel.jpg

For your honor!
You two can keep Zooey. I prefer her sister Emily:
emily-deschanel-06.jpg

Have any of you ever listened to a sappy song and felt like you were in the last bit of a tv show where the music starts to play?

eg. Scrubs, House, Bones etc.

Have any of you ever listened to a sappy song and felt like you were in the last bit of a tv show where the music starts to play?

Last night, actually. The song was Lean On Me by Bill Withers. Without going into details, I'll say that it has been a bad week for me.

Don't you have a kid and all that now? I'll take Emily and that's final! :p

Well, since Emily isn't a skinny blonde, my girl doesn't mind me drooling over her.:lol:

Whew, working for the first time in my life, 12 hour shifts, 4 days on 4 days off, but it's interesting everyday (from my 2 days of experience).

Sadly since it's a "work experience" and part of my course, they're not paying me anything D: but i'm told a few sponsors are interested :D

You're working the first time in your life and you have 2 cars?

He lives in Bahrein, all he has to do is get a couple of buckets of crude oil from the well in his garden and sell it.

What kind of a job is it? Sounds like something in the process industry or, well, oil industry, offshore and stuff.

Aircraft Maintenance Engineering, Avionics side, working with DHL atm.

Oh, and the Civic is a hand me down from TechZ (brother), when he bought his TT, and the X-Trail is like the family car, i just listed it since i've done several thousand kms on it and have a special attachment to it.

Well, since Emily isn't a skinny blonde, my girl doesn't mind me drooling over her.:lol:

I'm still older than you! :wheelchair: Show some respect!

Whew, working for the first time in my life, 12 hour shifts, 4 days on 4 days off, but it's interesting everyday (from my 2 days of experience).

Sadly since it's a "work experience" and part of my course, they're not paying me anything D: but i'm told a few sponsors are interested :D

Wow, you're really getting shafted there. Here, people at least get a stipend during their work experience period (in the range of 2200-3000 riyals). Then again, two of the other students I was with during my work experience were working 12-hour shifts 5 times a week while still only having 2 days off for the weekend. :think:

"Up to one billion frogs are taken from the wild for human consumption each year, according to a new study."

That's a sixth of a frog per person on Earth! Eww...

"Up to one billion frogs are taken from the wild for human consumption each year, according to a new study."

That's a sixth of a frog per person on Earth! Eww...

or ~15 frogs per frenchman :p