Richard's watch

kdub

Hello, I have a stupid question but I am very curious. Does anyone know which watch Richard Hammond wears in the Top Gear episodes? The watch looks great on him.

It looks kinda like a Tag Heuer Monza or the Panerai Radiomir

kdub

Stewart is a person who supposadly wrote to Richard and claimed that he liked him and Jeremy read the letter out one episode. Probly just a fake letter the producers made up for fun lol.

Can't answer your question about the watch though. Not a watch guy.

funny thing about watches: I noticed Sabine has a white/black sports watch in the episode where she drives the van around the Ring. I also noticed that the Stig had a black/white sports watch. That was around the time the idea came up Sabine was the Stig, so i searched trough all the episodes to make screenshots of both their watches...:) Took me a long time, but unfortunately it's not the same :roll:

jensked said:
funny thing about watches: I noticed Sabine has a white/black sports watch in the episode where she drives the van around the Ring. I also noticed that the Stig had a black/white sports watch. That was around the time the idea came up Sabine was the Stig, so i searched trough all the episodes to make screenshots of both their watches...:) Took me a long time, but unfortunately it's not the same :roll:

I don't know if this is stating the obvious, but there's a good reason why Sabine couldn't be the Stig.

Breasts. :p

Ooooh... Stewie is here! You know, maybe you will be luckier with the information you need at that Richard Heaven place where all the crazy women in Britain go to relieve themselves after watching Hamster on TV... Those people are so crazy they might be able to tell you the exact serial freaking number... ;)

kdub said:
Thanks, under google search i did find that hammonheaven newsgroup. I'll try there.
And those would be his last words before he was brutally devoured by the Gorgons at Hammond Heaven. :p

dutch_designer said:
kdub man, size down that sig please? It's so big!

Don't even bother man, as Blaro said, we'll never see him again. His brain will be sucked out for energy by the succubuses at Hammonheaven.

You should get yourself one of those Bugatti Veyron watches..... but then again its either that or a DB9 :shock:

That Bugatti watch is so messed up... Plus you need what... Five men to try get it on everytime you want it on your wrist... Damn!

There are many driving watches for less money anyways... The Jaeger LeCoutre (probably wrong spelling) makes one for the DB9 driver that looks exactly like the aluminium dials on the DB9. Very nice 8) (very expensive too)