The little things...

evans said:
- One thing I really sincerely love is that not everything has to be completely serious. Like that endurance dirt-race they held in one of the cheap-car challenges. Jeremy going "It's not the winning, it's not even the taking part, it's just bashing Hammond!".

Haha...
I died of laughter watching Hammond screaming "This quad bike has one million brake horsepower" and Jeremy screaming "This thing has a top speed, and i know this because i've done it, of one million miles an hour"...

i'm actually laughing again writing this :D

W1lL1s said:
evans said:
- One thing I really sincerely love is that not everything has to be completely serious. Like that endurance dirt-race they held in one of the cheap-car challenges. Jeremy going "It's not the winning, it's not even the taking part, it's just bashing Hammond!".

Haha...
I died of laughter watching Hammond screaming "This quad bike has one million brake horsepower" and Jeremy screaming "This thing has a top speed, and i know this because i've done it, of one million miles an hour"...

And I was laughing when I read it :D
Yeah, that was really great, because we didn't need to know how fast they really were or how powerful they actually were.
I was laughing my head off at that point in the episode - had to watch it over and over again :lol:

I especially love those little easter eggs in the credits.

2 examples:

Top Gear Winter Olympics: Everyone is named Bj?rn, except Stig which is called Annifrid Stig. And James's name is Agneta May.

Season 8x01: Special guest: Loads and loads :lol:

I just watched that (yes yes I'm waiting for 9x01 to finish downloading) and it's the first time I noticed the credits...and after RH calls them Bj?rn and Bj?rn in the ice hockey game those credits just floored me. and those weird names they gave JM and the Stig. :rofl: can't seem to stop laughing.

Haha...

One of my Best Lines Ever! :lol:

- the spelling of the koenigsegg (if that's how you spell it) :')
- Topgeardog sleeping all over the studio.
- the way they bash each other's cars in the second-hand car challenges, never admitting the faults of their own (except in the mobile confessing booths).