Status
Not open for further replies.
I figgured it out, james new hairstyle reminded me of susan boyle
susan-boyle.jpg

Isn't that Julian Assange's lawyer?

article-1336415-0C5B6831000005DC-972_306x423.jpg

Hill.jpg

Hide the chubbys!

Does anyone know how long this series is going to be?

I believe there are two specials and that's it until the next season.

I haven't been this amped up for a tv show in a while... I've seriously been waiting very anxiously since these two have been announced.

Last edited:
Have to wait until the repeat on Christmas Day now. Liz is watching Nadal V Federer tonight (we've just discovered it's on EXACTLY the same time as TG - can't say I'm thrilled, but she's pregnant (overdue) and I'm trying to keep her sane (but the mood swings are really kicking in)

Poor kid, can't say I could handle it any better.

Personally, I think Tennisists should be killed to death for this type of thing.

Last edited:
For all those of you who have set their recorders: tonight's episode is going to be longer than orginally billed!! It will be 75 minutes: 8.00 - 9.15 pm BBC 2.

Is there any studio work in the first 2 eps? I was listening to the talk about the UK weather the other day & wondered if they had actually managed to make the studio part of the episode, but it looks like it's all road trip.
There is a studio part to tonight's episode (check out the spoilers section for my brief report on the filming and a link to a few photos) but the Boxing Day one is just a road trip with a brief studio intro. As for the weather, it wasn't that bad. Most of us just get on with it, to be honest, it just gets hyped up by the media.

Does anyone know how long this series is going to be?
Well there is some confusion about which series tonight's episode belongs to - the BBC schedules have it named as S15E07, with the Boxing Day one as S16E01. There are then 6 more filming dates from the 19th Jan to 23rd Feb (Wednesdays) inclusive.

This means I gotta wait for a TG UK fix (the USA one is sort of fixing the problem) until next semester.

Oh joy.

Status
Not open for further replies.