Top Gear will start in...

justin syder

Car(s)
1986 Mercedes-Benz 300E
taken right from their homepage,

"We're on the way back.

Top Gear will be brightening up your Sunday evenings again from 8 May 2004."

a bit longer than I expected but we now know the official date of that long awaited new ep.

Well Justin,

Suppose you made a typo as the 8th of May is on Monday this year :idea:
So if Auntie Beeb decided to air TG on sundays in their usual slot of 20.00 - 21.00 hrs (GMT) the program will start on 07th of may.
If the 8th of may 2004 is the right date and TG keeps the 20.00 - 21.00 hrs slot all Brits are faced with a devils alternative as 5th Gear uses the 20.30 - 21.00 hrs slot :roll:

like i said, "taken right from their homepage". see for yourself, http://www.bbc.co.uk/topgear/

good work though, as top gear was careless on that one. also, it has been that TG is on Sun and 5thG is on Mon, dont think they'll be head to head, no pun. :wink:

you think there will be a review on the Carerra GT?

that would be pretty freaking awesome...

im pretty sure of it. they will compare it to the SLR most likely, maybe a head to head with both on the track or something like that.

but i'd bet on it, top gear WILL show the carrera GT.

they reviewed the carrera GT in the magazine, i dont see why they havent done it on the tv show yet.

MercedesAMG said:
yay top gear starts today right? :D :D :D :D
Tomorrow (Sunday).

From www.topgear.com

"Sundays, BBC2 at 8pm

The fourth series of Top Gear is now upon us, bigger and better than ever. As usual, joining Hammond, May and Clarkson will be the Stig and a different celebrity each week, putting the TV's Suzuki Liana through its paces. Plus of course the best, most desirable cars will be put through their paces.

If you want to talk about the cars you've seen on Top Gear - or if Clarkson has rubbished your car and you want to set him straight, then visit the programme's website.

It's all about getting involved with the show - there are votes on content, opportunities to contribute, and the chance to win tickets to be part of the Top Gear studio audience.

In the meantime, in the show on 9 May you'll find:

Aston's DB9 put through its paces
Rover's CityRover evaluated
Lotus Exige takes on Apache
Fay Ripley of Cold Feet is our Star in a reasonably priced car
"

I can't wait! :D

So do Top Gear videos come out weekly or every two weeks?

Also does the next TG episode have the SLR and CGT?