Welcome to vBulletin!

Mine are all there. :dunno:

So are mine

Found something that is extremely annoying for me. When I view the last thread in a topic I then click the link straight back to the main menu or whatever you call it. The problem is it still shows as having new posts in the forum but obviously when I click on the forum there is no new posts. You seem to have to go back into the forum then to the main menu for it to register properly.

Yeah, I get that all the time too

I seem to be automatically subscribed to any thread I post in.

So am I :neutral: Edit: nvm, change it in the cp as ESPNSTI said

But this multi quote thingy is really nice:D

Last edited:
This is all new to me.......even a bit confusing to use

Mine are all there. :dunno:

OK, they're there now, not sure what happened the first time I tried to access them. The little thingy in the top right still says Total 0 PM's, oddly enough.

I think that is controlled by the "Default Thread Subscription Mode" in your User CP options.

So it is, thanks!

I think you just un highlight the "approved" box. Maybe?

edit: nevermind I guess not. And I don't see any other option than "approve"

Same here.

[*]Not complain. Quiky and I worked hard on this and I'm not really in the mood for "this sux!!11"

OK we'll call it constructive criticism... I liked the old aesthetics (colours, logos, etc.) very much. FYI.

This seems to work well though well done. :D

OK we'll call it constructive criticism... I liked the old aesthetics (colours, logos, etc.) very much. FYI.

It's been said several times that this current theme is only temporary :)

Yet even if the site had a huge banner at the top of the screen that said "this look is only temporary" people would still complain. It is amazing isn't it? lol.

Ohh man... im not liking this new forum. :S

Its just like rest of the forums. Last layout was cool. I guess I was also a bit too used to it - really liked it.

When i asked you (viper) before what vBulletin would do, i didnt think that it would change the layout. I thought it would just do something "behind" the scenes. But i guess its all good.

It'll just take me some time to get used to it.

-Mojo-

Its just like rest of the forums. Last layout was cool. I guess I was also a bit too used to it - really liked it.

When i asked you (viper) before what vBulletin would do, i didnt think that it would change the layout. I thought it would just do something "behind" the scenes. But i guess its all good.

-Mojo-

Man I love multiquotes.:clap:

-Mojo-

Yet even if the site had a huge banner at the top of the screen that said "this look is only temporary" people would still complain. It is amazing isn't it? lol.

Perhaps we really do need some huge flashing banner somewhere. :lol:

OK, they're there now, not sure what happened the first time I tried to access them. The little thingy in the top right still says Total 0 PM's, oddly enough.

Same here. When I checked my PMs I also noticed that we have higher storage limits and can download our PMs. :thumbsup:

For the custom titles, I think you should either be given a title by the mods/admins (like how it was before), or, if you can write it yourself, it should be based on how long you've been a member and not your post count, otherwise people might start spamming their way towards it. Maybe it could be linked in with your Reputation too. :think:

When I leave the Forum then come back I find loads of the posts that I've already viewed have come back up as new posts (around 25). The time since last visit doesn't seem to have updated which is persumably why.

I am a member of many vBulletin forums and i have to say it is the best forum ever. My avatar is not working though, when i upload one from my computer, it appears as a broken link

You know what I miss? Having the links at the Bottom of the page of posts. Links like this:

http://img124.imageshack.**/img124/5561/sefdghcxghjtk4.jpg

It was very convient having them at the bottom of pages so that when you read a whole post you can just click on it and return to view the threads with new posts

I love VBulletin, but this shit needs a new theme, stock theme hurts my eyes haha. Think about implicating some of the awesome extras in Vbulletin. Also, please turn on the quick reply box. Thanks, good work...