What's your latest [non-technology] purchase?

Yeah the site fucked up and I bought the wrong one :(

184 over a 6' 4" body is NOT fat!

I'm 6'4 and I went for the XL. Fits fine, although I have very little fat to speak of.

How much was shipping to you? I just want the long sleeve shirt (thing they wear underneath there firesuits. But shipping is as much as the shirt is...and frankly don't fell like paying $50 for a $30 shirt...I am totally searching for someone to ship it to with less costs and then have them mail it away in a bag...

When you have some man-boobs I consider having body fat on me, and I am just 6'4.

NAIDANAC A said:
How much was shipping to you? I just want the long sleeve shirt (thing they wear underneath there firesuits. But shipping is as much as the shirt is...and frankly don't fell like paying $50 for a $30 shirt...I am totally searching for someone to ship it to with less costs and then have them mail it away in a bag...

Shipping was $25, but my main priority was buying the Alonso model, which was discounted from $105 to $73. I picked up the shirts at the same time only because they were heavily reduced and they didnt affect the shipping price. I agree that if I was buying just one shirt, then the shipping price is a bit obscene. I guess the aim is to entice the buyer to grab as many things as possible.

If you look on www.f1.com, you can find most of the McLaren range there, and you'll only pay GBP 6.95 to ship to Canada. Not sure what that is in Canadian dollars, $10 or so. They dont seem to offer the discount though, so you'll still end up paying $50 or so. Hrmm, that sucks tbh.

I'm back on their site though, looking at the 1999 Hakkinen and 1989 Prost models (1:18 scale) which would fill a couple holes in my collection. Hrmm...tempting, maybe later though. :think:

Last edited:

THIS, completely! I was going to post that yesterday. I don't know why I didn't.

When you have some man-boobs I consider having body fat on me, and I am just 6'4.

This may come as a bit of a surprise, but men have natural breast tissue too. You aren't supposed to be totally flat like a board over your pecs. That'd be weird looking. Good lord most men your height are at least 200lbs and still thin. You're supposed to have some fat between your muscles and skin. It's kind of required for living. Without it, you get categorized as malnourished.

Teeheehee...moobs.

Last purchase here: dinner. Salmon...mmm.

300.jpg

Careful ladies, showering at my house may give you testicles.

Remember Caster Semenya, the South African runner? Yeah, she used soap for men, and look what happened.

I also got Kotor for $2.50 in the big Steam sale, but I'm much more amused by my soap for men.

I went with the medium for the shirts on that site. If you look at the size chart, the M is a 38-40 inch chest, and I'm a 36 inch chest (I'm 5'11, 190lbs).

300.jpg

Careful ladies, showering at my house may give you testicles.

Remember Caster Semenya, the South African runner? Yeah, she used soap for men, and look what happened.

I also got Kotor for $2.50 in the big Steam sale, but I'm much more amused by my soap for men.
You should have gone with the Blue Grit for extra manliness.
04201CL.JPG

I went with the medium for the shirts on that site. If you look at the size chart, the M is a 38-40 inch chest, and I'm a 36 inch chest (I'm 5'11, 190lbs).

Dammit...you already ordered...if you told me I would've paid you to add a shirt for me considering your a stone throw away (relatively speaking):p.

Dammit...you already ordered...if you told me I would've paid you to add a shirt for me considering your a stone throw away (relatively speaking):p.

Oh yeah, lol, the shipping is ridiculous, but I got 4 shirts (2 for my friends) so it wasn't too bad.

You should have gone with the Blue Grit for extra manliness.
04201CL.JPG

Not manly enough.

bar36148795.jpg

As for what I bought - I got two of the Black Friday special coats from Walmart, $7 and $15. Best parts: Got them this morning after all the Black Friday mob had left, there were plenty left to choose from, and the $15 coat is the same "system jacket" I saw 'on sale' at Sears and Burlington Coat Factory for $150 and $100.

$7 Jacket:

0489513810356_215X215.jpg

$15 Jacket:

0009704611131_215X215.jpg

Last edited:
left4dead2_box.jpg

PC copy for only $30, or almost half of what Best Buy was selling it for (and approx. $7 less than on Steam). :cool:

Last edited: