Another garage full of cars.

madpsi

I had the privilege to do some video work with some exclusive cars a couple days ago, and I thought I'd share. Sorry for the quality, as these are just clips taken out of my camcorder.

If anyone wants to help out with exactly what cars these are, feel free. The only thing I know is there are a lot of Zagato cars here. The good thing to know is that all of these cars get driven regularly.

Another guy brought the 'cuda for the shoot. It was a 100% real original, which apparently makes it special (price tag for it is in the 7-figure range)...

Movie-Clipping-1.jpg

Movie-Clipping-2.jpg

Movie-Clipping-3.jpg

Movie-Clipping-4.jpg

Movie-Clipping-5.jpg

Movie-Clipping-6.jpg

Movie-Clipping-7.jpg

Movie-Clipping-8.jpg

Movie-Clipping-9.jpg

Movie-Clipping-10.jpg

Movie-Clipping-11.jpg

Movie-Clipping-12.jpg

Movie-Clipping-13.jpg

Movie-Clipping-14.jpg

Movie-Clipping-15.jpg

Movie-Clipping-16.jpg

Movie-Clipping-17.jpg

Movie-Clipping-18.jpg

Movie-Clipping-19.jpg

Movie-Clipping-20.jpg

Movie-Clipping-21.jpg

Movie-Clipping-22.jpg

Is this one person's car collection? If so, I hope that person doesn't look like that Kojy Aoyama guy; I like his collection of cars, but for some reason his face really makes me not like him.

very, very, very nice
I would say that its breathtaking and cost a lot of money

I must add that some of the cars there look.... wrong.
this, for example,
Movie-Clipping-9.jpg

looks like a rocket with lights sticking out of its sides and making it not aerodynamic. :lol:

There are some really cool cars in that collection! One's I definitely haven't seen before.

They really do love their Zagatos though!

Is this one person's car collection? If so, I hope that person doesn't look like that Kojy Aoyama guy; I like his collection of cars, but for some reason his face really makes me not like him.

Pretty much one guy's collection. The cuda, however belonged to a separate guy who just drove it to the shoot. :?