Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

Bentley Continental GT, Rolls Royce Phantom, and 360 over the weekend

the rolls and bent were at the same place

oh btw, my bro' saw a Maserati GT...he kept on explainin it to me but i didnt really get what it was....

I know this is prob. nothing for most of you people here esp Dathrilla... but seeing this is quite rare over here esp when it costs over 160k Euro or 210kUSD after all the taxes and shit and when people in Junior Management earns about 1.3k USD or 1k Euro every month

A few days ago I saw a Maserati Quattroporte. This is pretty rare, considering there isn't a Maserati dealership or another highend dealership, within a 300 miles.

well... Maserati Quattroporte is pretty common in my area... I think there are at least 3 in my area... but it is still a beautiful car... I still :drool: everytime I see them

i really dont like the looks of that car tbh. i fact i think its a overpriced pos. not good lookin enough to come out of italy

its still cool cuz its a Maserati... better than the traditional executive car like the BMW 5-series or merc e-class

This was parked outside my house today: Porsche 928 GTS

since I only had my phonecam avaliable outside, I thought I'd take a pic from my bedroom window, now with my Sony Cybershot: cool angle? :lol: