Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

Nor do I antagonize them by saying that the cars they felt like worth the posting aren't that special

ok lemme straighten things out for you brotha....this is the only comment i gave after the post--->
hmmm...sl55.....rrright

I see Gemballa BiTurbo Porsche Cayennes(700 hp) all the time..Diablo's, Bentleys,Ferraris...By the way, We have s600's as taxis here..

im really serious

how and where in the world did i antagonize them by telling them that theyre cars are not worth posting?!?!?!?! people started commenting and analyzing what my quote meant to them, of course...see thats what happens when u keep analyzin shit to urself...da only person u disappoint is urself..

dathrilla said:
how and where in the world did i antagonize them by telling them that theyre cars are not worth posting?!?!?!?! people started commenting and analyzing what my quote meant to them, of course...see thats what happens when u keep analyzin shit to urself...da only person u disappoint is urself..

I didn't say you antagonized anyone. I gave an example of how it might HAVE been interpreted. Don't unleash your dogs on me. I was trying to say that somethings are misinterpreted. I don't like arguing with anyone, and specially not on the web. So I will now use a pic used sometime ago.

I saw this monsterly ugly tank called the Rolls-Royce Phantom (the new one). Also a Maserati Quattroporte. :drool:

Edit: almost forgot the new CLS500

dathrilla said:
Nor do I antagonize them by saying that the cars they felt like worth the posting aren't that special

ok lemme straighten things out for you brotha....this is the only comment i gave after the post--->
hmmm...sl55.....rrright

I see Gemballa BiTurbo Porsche Cayennes(700 hp) all the time..Diablo's, Bentleys,Ferraris...By the way, We have s600's as taxis here..

im really serious

With "hmmm...sl55.....rrright "...

:roll:

Not that I care..let's get back on topic...

I saw a Vectra station Irmscher.

roasted_chicken.jpg

I flamed you kip!

Kip means chicken in dutch..; )

whats so special? hot pink is a color for a super tuned car in JP u know

i seen tuned up old school porshes in hot pink!

i wouldnt mind a bably blue GT3, is it the older verison with the gagantic rear wing? i seen many of thoses if so

o matchin spokes? thats out of order! when u go there ur a gonna. wheels that match the body paint are terrible