• Total voters

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Last edited:
This is rubbish.

Though it's about all I expect from one of BBC's [something]Relief nights.

Reactions: Jon
I'm watching it at the moment and it is clearly over the top scripted screw ups. Its not even funny anymore.

Reactions: Jon
I found it quite funny, but yes very clearly scripted but, didn't everyone expect that? can't not script that kind of thing.

I found that hilarious. Obviously very scripted, extremely so! In fact they even set up alternative camera angles for the supposed 'accidents' so it was blatently not real. If they did this on Top Gear i would set fire to Clarkson himself. But for this it was just a laugh, so it was fine.

This was only a laugh for Charity and I loved it. So what it was Obviously scripted, it was ment to be a joke.

Gib

I found it very funny, so did everyone else I was watching it with :p

If you're thinking it's about cars, it's not (as you should know if you read the FG frontpage. Just a re-make of a good, old programme by the TG Hosts. And they obviously plan some stuff. But the look of the secret sports person is LOL.

Overall, a good, short appearance by the TG hosts.

That was fucking hilarious!

I loved the rugby posts and the burning shed. :rofl:

Another classic TG charity show. Wonder what they'll do next time? :lol:

Oh and Richard Hammond seriously should stick to Top Gear, he was (imho) rubbish at hosting 'Sport Relief'

lol, pretty funny and worth the watch, but hardly the best stuff ever.

It was a laugh, but the scripting was too obvious..

It was funny in parts, but other than that it was a poor effort. Having read about it weeks ago when TG was looking for a huge garden as regards Sports Relief, I thought this could have been funny throughout but it just isn't and falls flat.

Clarkson & May at the garden centre was not only boring but being very obvious about the scripted nature, I found it to be boring and predictable. The water feature was obviously going to fail and again predictable, to be honest, I wanted Redgrave to punch Clarkson.

"Just punch him!" I was thinking, but no. Also as regards any BBC charity relief event, the adverts for money went on for far too long, but that's ok - that's what the progress bar in any media player is for!

Overall verdict:-

Pros: Some funny moments - mainly from May.
Cons: Everything else.
Rating: 4 out of 10.

Final comment of this pseudo-review: definitely NOT essential TG viewing - just wait for the new season.

Maybe if it had been longer it would have been better.

I think the overall idea was a good one. Just not allowed to play out very well.

I thought the funniest thing was hiding the digger.

Oh! I forgot a poll!

Added. :)