The "New Toys" Thread

Fixed it for ya. ;)

Although, I think given you had a watersports avatar before, we really didn't expect much.

IT WAS ORANGE JUICE!!! Jesus christ!!!!!!

... Also, i do like the cock..

^
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5kw4-gM_N4[/YOUTUBE]

Enjoy. :D

EDIT: How ironic that this thread is called the "New Toys Thread" :p

Last edited:
Grrr Icebone you there? Any issues with your D2 so far?

I'm impatiently waiting for the 16GB...saw on another forum that it should be here at the end of may

No problems at all. Running 3.55 and it's been smooth waters since. The flash menus looks kinda neet, but i prefer the simplicity and ease of use of the standard ones.

Got sick and tired of my BIG dell 21" CRT, and got a 19" NEOVO F419 LCD for free. But after a few days now, I can see the colors and contrast just isn't right - so I've ordered a samsung 226bw. Juding from the reviews it's getting, it's a good screen. Pics when it arrives :)

Just bought myself an 80GB Zune. Traded up from my old 4GB ipod mini. Its nice to be able to take all of my music, movies, and Top Gear episodes with me wherever I go.
44ab918226085418742f35ee788e722f4g.jpg

Last edited:
4GB of memory for my MacBook :cool:

IMG_1742.jpg

Hard drive in the future? Probably not..

I ordered myself a new tv:
samsung-le-40m87-bd.464187.jpg

Samsung LE-40M87
Full HD here i come! :woot::bow:

:)

Picture1.png

killpanda: I was thinking about a hard drive, but at the moment can't justify it for the price. Maybe once my desktop slows down more and I start using the MacBook more as my everyday computer I'll think differently.

How much did you get the 320gb for?

Yeah that sounds right.

I think I might end up saving a little money and getting a 250gb. I should be good for a while with that along with my 250gb external drive (which only has about 35gb free).

ahh..

I'm stuck with the 80 now, I'm scared to put anything on it. :lol:

Yup, I recently bought a 250GB HD for my MacBook Pro - the 100 is constantly filled up... ;)
Also got 2Gigs of RAM - unfortunately mine is also only Core Duo which means that's as much as I can use - which is an absolute pain... (the work I'm doing even eats that up straight away!)

ahh..

I'm stuck with the 80 now, I'm scared to put anything on it. :lol:

I am at my second 80GB, the first one died few months after I got the MacBook and the second is slowly dying in it external enclosure !

I also am at my third battery :-D