Fuel prices in your country

Unleaded 95 - 4.59 PLN - 1.35 Euro
Unleaded 98 - 4.86 PLN - 1.43 Euro
Diesel - 4.85 PLN - 1.43 Euro

:(

You pay no other taxes for running a car, right? So it shouldn't be too bad.:rolleyes: Unlike in the rest of Europe.

You pay no other taxes for running a car, right? So it shouldn't be too bad.:rolleyes: Unlike in the rest of Europe.

We pay 'road tax', I don't know how much is it, because I'm not car owner, I use mum's or dad's car :p Don't forget that your country is about 4 times richer, so it's easier to cope with high prices. Believe me, for average citizen here with average salary (910 Euro), it's expensive.

1.71.9 for euro 98...

I HATE TAXES!

And I though France's prices were high :-o

i belive we've got the highest taxes in europe...correct me if i'm wrong

our government screws us TOTALLY!
thats why we've bought an oldtimer(Bid112 and I, well he did, we're restoring it)
and i'm going to, too because we don't pay road taxes for car's older than 25 years...so Lada here i come! :lol::lol::lol:

EDIT: the diesel is less expensive here, but only because diesel drivers get screwed over again, but now whith road-taxes(thats why 25y+ & diesel(or G3 LPG))
then motoring is fun again...but yeah, safety and stuff, who cares anyway? right! ^^

Currently these prices per liter are the average here in Germany:

Regular: 1,514 ?
Super: 1,496 ?
SuperPlus: 1,539 ?
Diesel: 1,494 ?

i belive we've got the highest taxes in europe...correct me if i'm wrong

our government screws us TOTALLY!
thats why we've bought an oldtimer(Bid112 and I, well he did, we're restoring it)
and i'm going to, too because we don't pay road taxes for car's older than 25 years...so Lada here i come! :lol::lol::lol:

EDIT: the diesel is less expensive here, but only because diesel drivers get screwed over again, but now whith road-taxes(thats why 25y+ & diesel(or G3 LPG))
then motoring is fun again...but yeah, safety and stuff, who cares anyway? right! ^^

Roadtaxes for a car as light as yours aren't too bad, besides you probably go and fill up in Germany anyway ;). It's less than 15km to the border from Heerlen.

Only a few countries have higher petrol taxes than the Netherlands, Norway is one and I believe Turkey is another one. Germany and the UK have a higher tax on Diesel.

I paid 3.85 a gal here in the Atlanta Georgia area which amounts to .52 pounds per liter or .64 euros.

Here in Flint, Michigan it's:

Regular: $3.99
Midgrade: $4.09
Premium: $4.19
Diesel: $4.89

Diesel costs so much more in the U.S. compared to gasoline. It's killing the truckers.

$3.73 here in Oklahoma for 87 octane.
$3.83 for 91 octane.
$3.93 for 93 octane.

Thats the cheapest it is here, where I work, a Conoco, its a good 5? higher.

around the ?1.70 for regular unleaded.
oh well "soon" i will drive a diesel :) little bit cheaper

last time I filled up gas price here in the Philippines cost $1.24/liter or 4.68/gallon(93 octane)

$3.97 per gallon for Shell 87 octane here in Indiana. Suck it you Limeys.

filled up today at 114.9p (GBP) INSANE!!!!! Im sickened by the thought of it climbing any higher... my attainable dream car being an RX8 may need to be reconsidered considering they drink a fair bit.

Yesterday they were:
95: 1.502 e/L
98: 1.535 e/L
Di: 1.382 e/L

Diesel has gone up almost 15 cents in few days. And you have to pay around 500 euros (depending on the car) if you own car that runs on diesel.:(

In Bulgaria, it's currently floating around 1.20 Eur/litre. And when you take into account that the average monthly salary in the country is 190 Eur = Fun times :)

we're told that our petrol keeps on going up because of singapore oil prices, yet why the hell does locally produced LPG go up then at the same rate...

Shell 87 octane

:mrgreen::mrgreen::lol::lol::lol::rofl:

98 Octane and 102 Octane Racing fuel FTMFW!!!! Gotta love South Africa for that : )

anyway.

I'm currently paying.. $4.20 per US gallon (Los Angeles), but soon will be paying R9.2 per litre ($1.2 USD per litre) litre in South Africa.

Last edited: