Carbage

YAY this is.......holy mama
A Ferrari Enzo for sale on ebay xD.
enzo1.jpg

enzo2.jpg

more pictures to the link.

bahahaha_Jerry_Lewis.jpg

Ferrari should have rights to stop replika builders from using their name. It's for sure not eating their brand image but replikas and kitcars like that are insults. In this case imitation is not the highest form of compliment.

Ferrari should have rights to stop replika builders from using their name. It's for sure not eating their brand image but replikas and kitcars like that are insults. In this case imitation is not the highest form of compliment.
That's why it's "Ferr@ri" on the eBay auction.

That's why it's "Ferr@ri" on the eBay auction.

hehe. Creative! I approve Ferrari badges on little Fiats and Iveco trucks. They're just fun but builder of this car has no respect.
Ferrari has badged their Piaggio P-180s with their own logo. It's more than right because Piaggio's owner is also part-owner of Ferrari and the P-180 Avanti is beautiful.

Yea recently Ebay has craked down on using Ferrari words for replicas, but still lets people list them, but woun't let people list fake desinger gear??? Oh well.

But hey, look at the yellow Enzo, its so good it must fool everyone who sees it, why even Ferrari themselfs would think its real :lol:

At least they have the right idea in that photo, jack it up and turn it over :lol:

You just don't get anything like the last few pics around here. :lol:

Didn't you guys know sticking big Ferrari stickers on your shitty Eclipse gives it an additional 500 HP?

So if I get Ferrari badges for my Caravan it will fly right?

Only if the stickers are MASSIVE. That's the trick, some people just slap some stickers on, but what they don't realise is that the stickers aren't nearly big enough. The guy with the Ferrari Eclipse has the right idea.

Only if the stickers are MASSIVE. That's the trick, some people just slap some stickers on, but what they don't realise is that the stickers aren't nearly big enough. The guy with the Ferrari Eclipse has the right idea.
I think you'd have to wrap the car in stickers the size of Texas for the Caravan to fly. :lol: