w00t! Great news for Aussie TV viewers!

tone76

Car(s)
05 Honda Jazz, 95 SAAB 900S, 97 Mazda 121
It looks like Big Brother has been AXED!! Please let the reports be true ... this would give Channel 10 some extra time they could fill with something more useful than Big Bollocks ... such as Simpsons reruns!

The first 7 season were great but the bleeding heart liberals cut too much out of it.

I loved Big Brother but when they tinkered with the winning formula, (for AFL Fans just like West Coast Eagles, Premiers 2006, Wooden Spooners 2008), it was good when they had interesting people, they chose the worst housemates this year.

The contestants are all sooo very talented and entertaining. ... Well they are on the UK version. ...

Cobol74
removes head from up his arse now, from where he was previously posting.

Last edited:
I never really saw the interest in watching lots of dumb people in a house

This is a shame really. Where will all the idiots congregate now??

Celebrations could be short-lived folks - apparently it's only been axed for 2009, 2010 may see it's return.

Still, I'm dancing on that grave while I can.

Edit: Scratch that - seems Ten's given it up for good. Dance away folks, dance away.

Last edited:
Possibly the most brilliant thing to ever happen to Australian television.

It is good news, though it depends on what they fill it with, hopefully something good.

I have to say though, Friday Night Live was pretty good in the beginning, though thet have ruined it recently...

Thank bloody god. I heard the news on the radio, made me quite happy! Picked the most ridiculous losers to go into the house this year.. that guy with the high pitched voice really gives me the shits. People like that, should not be on television, period. The whole show is (was? :D) a sad excuse for entertainment. Wouldn't you rather just go out with your mates instead?

According to MSN, none of the other networks are considering picking it up either.

Woot!