Help on License Plate ID, British Maybe?

Yeah, when I first bought it it had a jurry rigged plate holder attached to the front grill. Looked like shit.

Here's another car that looks smashing without a front plate:

http://img98.imageshack.**/img98/7084/alfaromeo159sedanhk2.jpg

Shame it's not available where you don't need one.

It may be soon, as I thought Alfa was coming back to the States?

"Fiat's Alfa Romeo division has long eyed a full-scale return to the hugely lucrative United States market which it withdrew from more than a decade ago, but several ambitious target dates in recent years have had to be postponed. However with a new model range that has been engineered from the outset to meet stringent US crash and safety regulations Fiat CEO Marchionne has been putting a careful timetable in place to realise this ambition."

Sounds promising (in 2006)...

What Euro marques would you want to see imported to the States?

"Fiat's Alfa Romeo division has long eyed a full-scale return to the hugely lucrative United States market which it withdrew from more than a decade ago, but several ambitious target dates in recent years have had to be postponed. However with a new model range that has been engineered from the outset to meet stringent US crash and safety regulations Fiat CEO Marchionne has been putting a careful timetable in place to realise this ambition."

Sounds promising (in 2006)...

What Euro marques would you want to see imported to the States?

Personally, I'd like to see most of the Euro Fords brought over more then any other Euro-spec or Euro-brand car.

Apparently you're getting the Focus II and some smaller models, but not Mondeo?

The Euro-style plates available in many states here look alright, although they're a blatant copy of the German plate style (first letter being state and all).

I've been tempted to get some for my car, but it wouldn't look right on a Japanese car, especially since the rear plate holder is designed for Australian plates.

And the opposite is true, with Aussie plates looking terrible on European cars, where the number plate holder is designed for larger plates.