Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

^ Do you do all these spottings yourself? Because that's kinda what this thread is about.

way to exploit his trade! i like the license plate from one of those 360s.. "BYE BYE" lol

Oh, I thought the sticker was telling me to "jiz on 180thousand korunas"... seems like that would be a waste of money :lol:

You know, I never got this big joke about the Dacia Sandero?

Surely, it's no worse than similar offerings from people like Proton and SsangYong?

Surely, it's no worse than similar offerings from people like Proton and SsangYong?

I'm not a fan of our local production, but from what I know, it should be better than the Protons and better-looking than the Ssangyongs (even though that's not too tough to do).

In the Western part of the EU, it will be something for people who want "cheap-and-cheerful" motoring... although I'm not sure how cheerful the Sandero is.

^ That's what I'm saying... by all accounts it looks like it's a good car if you use it as intended.

Dacia generally has a pretty shitty reputation. It's just one of the last manufacturers that you expect to hear about on Top Gear.

^No, not particularly. Modern Alfa's at all really... Most 'common' though is probably the 159.

Image013.jpg

Image054.jpg

Image052.jpg

That day I saw 3 more in the exact same spec...
This week I started Uni, so i spend most of my days downtown, and that place is absolutly littered with exotica... ie:
Image003.jpg

Image004.jpg

Image050.jpg

Image103.jpg

Image104.jpg