Car (and Motorcycle) register

Hey, why am I on the list even though I haven't replied yet.
Anyway additional to the BMWs I have following bikes
2002 Honda CBR 600 F4i
1998 Moto Guzzi California EV

meh..

all updated.

Ducati added as well. Nice E46 M3 there you got there, Brian. CSL Rims FTMFW!

Thanks man :). They're technically the OEM ZCP wheels (ZCP package wheels in USDM, CS package elsewhere) so the rears are the same as the CSL wheels but the fronts are narrower. Anyone's cockometer going off yet? :mrgreen: How do you like your 130?

Thanks man :). They're technically the OEM ZCP wheels (ZCP package wheels in USDM, CS package elsewhere) so the rears are the same as the CSL wheels but the fronts are narrower. Anyone's cockometer going off yet? :mrgreen: How do you like your 130?

Absolutely loving it : ) :mrgreen::cool: It was raining last week Sunday and I decided to take the 130 out for a "spin" in the wet. Wet asphalt + RWD = Sideways action in 1st, 2nd and 3rd gear. It was so much fun, made me realise just exactly why I bought this car for. Being able to steer the car with minimal steering input and relying on purely throttle position puts a smile on my face everytime. :cool:

I can only imagine that the mighty ///M3 can only be far better in terms of handling and power delivery.

I keep forgetting to add mine:

2002 Nissan X-trail
2006 Honda Civic EXi

Add a Car

Add a Car

Add . . .

2008.5 Mazda3 Sport GT

Change the 05 suzuki GSX-R 1000 to a 08 Suzuki GSX-R 1000 please :)

Add - 1995 BMW E34 530i M60 :thumbsup:

I should probably have my wankified MG posted.