news uncut episode 1 series 12

Sod, you beat me to it.

"You'd never get tired of hitting them with a chair..":roflmao:

It doesn't seem to be playing for me for some reason - is this because I am outside the UK (although I'm sure I've watched videos there before). Any chance of an upload?

Edit: And yet I can watch the intake/outtake (lorry outtake) fine...

Last edited:
Yay, no more Windows Media crap. :thumbup:

Loved everything but the Lotus Europa bit, that was... eh...

hmmm.. for me, where the player ahould be is a black space, same with all the videos, im using firefox, so ill try safari

EDIT: SAFARI WORKS

Firefox works fine with me...

Interesting that they made a whole film about the Europa and threw it away without ever previewing it--I wonder how often that happens?

Considering the ammount of stuff from the previews we don't get to see, quite often.

I think I actually liked parts of this more than what they actually aired.

Interesting that they made a whole film about the Europa and threw it away without ever previewing it--I wonder how often that happens?

I read about this in the Jeremy's TG mag column shortly after series 9 ended.
That film was made shortly after Hammond's crash. They were supposed to be on an 8 or 10 show run but after he had recovered there was only a 6 show slot in the schedules so they had to run with the more expensive stuff and ditch a lot of the road tests and other stuff that took less time and money to create hence why season 9 was mainly cocking about.

They appear to have stick with this formula since in order to avoid alienating all the new viewers who came to see the shunt and stayed for the silliness.

The sad thing about this is that i understand all of those terms the Jeremy mentioned in the infinity, including 24bit 96KHz Audio.

Last edited:
I haven't yet seen the series 12 first episode yet (though I plan to soon).

Can anyone tell me what the deal is with Jeremy's loud shirt/jacket thing?
Seems a bit out of character for him.

Maybe it was an airport shopping dare?:lol:

I'm pretty sure most of the stuff he was talking about for the Infiniti was regarding the sound system. Is that right?

I haven't yet seen the series 12 first episode yet (though I plan to soon).

Can anyone tell me what the deal is with Jeremy's loud shirt/jacket thing?
Seems a bit out of character for him.

Maybe it was an airport shopping dare?:lol:

I'm pretty sure most of the stuff he was talking about for the Infiniti was regarding the sound system. Is that right?

the jacket thing looked to be something he may of bought in vietnam, at least judging by the style/patterns on it. why he was showing it off in the first ep... dunno. :|