To settle an argument: M3 or IS-F?

To settle an argument: M3 or IS-F?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I blame it on being in a silly mood while making the thread? No, not really. My inner rage got all excited over Toyota finally not making money on dull, grey boxes. Was the real argument ever clear?
It became clear quite quickly, the problem is that the argument never was connected to the question. You could as well have opened a thread saying that it is your opinion that Toyota is crap.

Stupid? Yea, say whatever you wan't but it won't hide the fact that the Toyota group still doesn't make anything interesting. This poll just underline that.
Nobody was arguing this... or even discussing this... or disputing this... or even really cared. "Interesting" is also a matter of opinion, but I hardly think you care about other people's opinions, seeing as how you made a thread specifically to trumpet your own. What if the results had been backwards? What if everyone voted for the IS-F? Color me presumptuous, but you would have just said "you're all morons" and continued your hilariously irrational hatred.

My inner rage got all excited over Toyota finally not making money on dull, grey boxes.
Did you get raped in/around/by/with a Toyota when you were a child or something, by chance? If one of them hurt you... like that... and had it's dull, grey way with you, you don't have to hide behind a mask of hate anymore. We're here for you.

Although toyota's are boring, they do family jobs just fine, and sometimes thats all people want. I actually enjoyed my times in our family toyotas (with the exception of the pittiful Pius that we currently have). My dad had an 80's Celica, then a Landcruiser...both of which were fun to be in when I was a kid.

wow, some of you guys are taking this a bit too seriously. :O

The lexus is a good car, but not as good as the M3. It can't just come in and steal the M3's place, it's not good enough, that's it. The M3 has won almost every single comparison against the IS-F, and it's clearly the winner on this Poll according to the results you see above.

This topic is gonna get ugly at some point..

Actually we're not, since evaluating whether the M3 was better or worse than the IS-F never was the point of this thread. It was merely a brainfart of the opener. :p

If I wanted to stand out from the crowd around here, and not look like a c*ck or, even worse, a Gypsy, I would buy the Lexus. If I lived somewhere in Western Europe, I'd get the M3.

Stupid? Yea, say whatever you wan't but it won't hide the fact that the Toyota group still doesn't make anything interesting. This poll just underline that.

No, this poll doesn't underline shit.

Nobody is trying to say Toyota makes the best cars ever, but their family cars serve a purpose. I guess if it were up to you, you'd turn every car company into Ferrari or BMW?

Oh, you'd probably be fine with the VAG too because they make your precious Scirocco... and I find it funny you are in love with the new Scirocco, given it's such an uninspired piece of shit. It's just a Golf with an even weirder looking shape and no useful rear seats... though I guess that doesn't concern you, I can't see you having too many friends with such outrageous and self-righteous views.

Hey, at least I'm actually trying to make a valid argument.

You ignored my longish post a few pages back where I told you why Toyota as car company doesn't deserve to die, and why your poll is completely irrelevant. You ignored that one, but keep going on aboot this whole thing.

I think instead of banning me someone should just close this thread. It's painfully obvious the M3 is a better car, but that says nothing new about either BMW or Toyota. BMW has been working on its performance image for decades, while Toyota has a family oriented image and Lexus has almost no image at all (outiside Americas).

Edit: And look at the poll figures, I'm sure Lexus would be pleased to sell one IS-F for every 10 M3s BMW sells. It's only been released this year, afterall.

Last edited:
Hey, at least I'm actually trying to make a valid argument.

You ignored my longish post a few pages back where I told you why Toyota as car company doesn't deserve to die, and why your poll is completely irrelevant. You ignored that one, but keep going on aboot this whole thing.

I think instead of banning me someone should just close this thread. It's painfully obvious the M3 is a better car, but that says nothing new about either BMW or Toyota. BMW has been working on its performance image for decades, while Toyota has a family oriented image and Lexus has almost no image at all (outiside Americas).

business.jpg

Oh, okay then. I'm happy because this thread finally served a purpose and gave us a conclusion: You seem to be a child. :blink:

Do you honestly have to be a child to not take every-bloody-thing so damn seriously? Jeeeez.

Status
Not open for further replies.