James May: Oz And James's Big British Adventure

Not sure if this has been posted before, but if you liked the Keep Calm and Carry On shirt James was wearing this is the place to get them.

I'm not much into shirts with print on them, but I have a soft spot for bags (as more not-a-dudes), so I got myself one of these:

Red-Keep-Calm-and-Carry-On-Flight-B.jpg

I just love online shopping. :mrgreen:

Not sure if this has been posted before, but if you liked the Keep Calm and Carry On shirt James was wearing this is the place to get them.

They are out of stock on the proper sized red shirts :(

Good link though! Thanks!!

Everything Oz owns is pink... is he flaming?

p.s. James throw that fucking shirt away.

p.p.s Newcastle market really is fantastic... so many whores, so little time.

Last edited:
This series really makes me thirsty.
biertje2.gif

If you look at the way James is constantly taking the mickey out of Oz, it does make you realize poor Oz wouldn't last for five minutes on TopGear. :D

"This is a symphony in pink, this shot" :p

Great episode! Nice to see the place where they brew my favorite beer, Newcastle Brown Ale :D

As soon as I saw the clip on last week's show of them outside a bar with the bloke gurning in the window I thought 'That'll be Newcastle then'

Oh, the shame.

Still, they managed to survive the Bigg Market and the lagered-up chavs to find a proper pub :lol:

does anyone know what the pub was they visited at the coast - the one with its own brewery...? If they mentioned it I must've missed it - probably too busy laughing at Oz's pink 'bedroom' :lol:

does anyone know what the pub was they visited at the coast - the one with its own brewery...? If they mentioned it I must've missed it - probably too busy laughing at Oz's pink 'bedroom' :lol:

I dont think they mentioned it, but it's called The Ship Inn.
Their webpage is http://www.shipinnnewton.co.uk/

Second episode was pretty great... and pretty funny at times. Oz's red undies flying in the air was hilarious. The humour is a lot less forced than TG as of late.

I don't really get their caravan, it looks really shabby, and a huge downgrade from that tour bus they had in California.

Just finished watching #2.

James is really comfortable with Oz now. It is touching to watch.

The caravan. Is there a bed at each end? I see a homemade curtain arrangement has been put up.

While I am enjoying watching, I do not think I am going to learn much this time around. I think I learned more at beer making school at Sea World.

Bring on #3.

Second episode was pretty great... and pretty funny at times. Oz's red undies flying in the air was hilarious. The humour is a lot less forced than TG as of late.

I don't really get their caravan, it looks really shabby, and a huge downgrade from that tour bus they had in California.

I doubt that enormous bus they had before would fit on a lot of the roads they were driving on. They had enough trouble just turning around in a large car with a caravan, it probably wouldn't work at all with a vehicle as big as their bus. Plus the caravan is more of a British thing than a tour bus is.

Did previous series have hour long episodes? I may have just watched them back to back but I thought I remembered them being longer than the ones in this series.