Which team do you support?

Which team do you support?

• Total voters
S?bastien Bourdais
S?bastien Buemi
Sebastian Vettel

Different spelling people.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5hrUGFhsXo&feature=PlayList&p=7DD5FD9A0DB55045&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=41[/YOUTUBE]

...tell that to a Frenchman or a German and they'll take your head off...

S?bastien Bourdais
S?bastien Buemi
Sebastian Vettel

Different spelling people.

Thank you for pointing that out, I think it's important to spell someone's name correctly.

And moving right along...

Couldn't decide between Red Bull or Toyota, but picked Red Bull purely for the Webber factor.

I see I'm the only one to vote Toyota :(

Toyota > Brawn > Ferrari.

^LOL Both of you got pwned by Force India

Just joking.:p

I like Williams, I think everyone does. I like Toyota as well. I think you should both be proud of your individuality, it shows you're not just a sheep who just supports the top teams.

Seems like Toro Rosso isn't loved now that Vettel is gone...

gah.. only 4 votes for BMW : (

Red Bull partially due to Coulthard and now Vettel, and the other part is because the whole team seems to have a generally good vibe about them.

Seems like Toro Rosso isn't loved now that Vettel is gone...

They're looking to be sold off anyways due to the customer car rule.

Last edited:
Does anyone notice the amount of supporters honda/brawn has gained since last year is pretty much the same that ferrari has lost? :D I mean in previous years ferrari would have completely walked this contest 2 to 1. This year they are in second third behind mclaren and brawn.

The Tifosi: "Jumping on the world champion's bandwagon since the year 2000!"

Last edited:
Does anyone notice the amount of supporters honda/brawn has gained since last year is pretty much the same that ferrari has lost? :D I mean in previous years ferrari would have completely walked this contest 2 to 1. This year they are in second third behind mclaren and brawn.

The Tifosi: "Jumping on the world champion's bandwagon since the year 2000!"

No, the amount of support gained by Brawn doesn't necessarily mean that Ferrari is losing their faithful supporters.

It is human nature to support the winning side, but that is just part of the explanation. The fact that Brawn, a team that wasn't sure of it's future in late 08/ early 09, can lead the world championship is the reason that grabbed F1 fan's attention. The massive world wide support they gained is just a sign of natural progression.

Wait till they win both the constructor's & driver's championship at the end of this year, there is no doubt in my mind that they will be the most supported team by 2010.

The bandwagon logic there doesn't really apply. Even though I can't speak for any Ferrari fans.

No, the amount of support gained by Brawn doesn't necessarily mean that Ferrari is losing their faithful supporters.

...I think the point he was making is that most of the tifosi weren't faithful...

Although every year, there is a huge amount of people that just go for the winning team, either because of nationality, or because they liked them anyway but now they're on the game, but mostly cause it makes sense you want to feel happy and be winning rather than do what most of us are doing frantically sittin ghere waiting until McLaren/Ferrari/Renault can start winning again...

The Tifosi McLaren Fan rhetoric: "Jumping on the world champion's bandwagon since the year 2000!"

FTFY. :rolleyes:

First of all this is yet another idiotic generalisation, not surprising coming from a Piqfail supporter.

Ferrari is the most supported team in the world, full stop. Just because this particular forum has more McLaren/Brawn/Red Bull supporters does not suddenly mean that the world's Ferrari supporters have all shifted to Brawn.

Here is a poll conducted 2 years ago. Only three people who voted for Ferrari on that poll have voted again on this year's new poll.

Two of them have yet again voted for Ferrari on this poll.
And the other has voted for McLaren.

The rest of the people have disappeared and not voted on our new poll.

Therefore, your logic just failed.

Last edited:
I just like to see cars go round and round and round and sometimes crash into each other or the wall.