Am I crazy to think this is going to work?

I think it's fine. I have a sister, and fuck PMS - she's in that mode almost all the time, regardless of the date, and I pull through it fine. And three girls with three different PMS times is largely the same- just different girls. IMO if you're in your own business most of the time, and you go get some food sometimes, you'd do okay. Just my two cents.

Where's the big deal? I shared a flat with two guys, one guy/one girl and two girls over the years.
There have been problems in all of this combinations, but none of them were unsolveable. If you move in together, there will be problems, especially in the beginning.
But, most of all, while some of them were gender-specific (girls don't pee standing, for example), i don't think it was more complicated living with two girls.

I think many people in this thread are over-dramatizing. The only reason i see why this could NOT work is because you know you might not like one of the girls you would be living with. I'd go out and have a few beers (maybe even a few too much) with her to check out if the two of you get along. If not - don't move in, living with someone you don't get along with is a bad idea, no matter if it's a guy or a girl.

Last edited:
Just don't sleep with any of them.

Where's the big deal? I shared a flat with two guys, one guy/one girl and two girls over the years.
There have been problems in all of this combinations, but none of them were unsolveable. If you move in together, there will be problems, especially in the beginning.
But, most of all, while some of them were gender-specific (girls don't pee standing, for example), i don't think it was more complicated living with two girls.

I think many people in this thread are over-dramatizing. The only reason i see why this could NOT work is because you know you might not like one of the girls you would be living with. I'd go out and have a few beers (maybe even a few too much) with her to check out if the two of you get along. If not - don't move in, living with someone you don't get along with is a bad idea, no matter if it's a guy or a girl.

Ladies and gentlemen, the first reasonable post in the thread !

What is it with the guys of FinalGear and girls ? Every single time I read one of these I facepalm a little bit. It's as if everyone thinks girls are some magical cootieinfested creatures who use witchcraft and pillowfights to plot evil plans against mankind.

The trouble, if there would be any, is going to be what Dr_Grip said: find out if you get along with them, because at the end of the day you will be living with PEOPLE, regardless of the gender and that requires for you to to get along with those people. Everyone is making such a huge deal about the PMS issue....if that actually was such an issue, there would'n exist happy relationships, because apparently PMS is about the same as a nuclear holocaust. I am so tired of this "girls scare the crap out of me, I am afraid to talk to them, because they are girls" nonsense....goddamnit, they are people too !!

Look....you'll save a bundle of cash, make life very easy for your self and very likely get new friends. What was the problem here again ?

Last edited:
If I were in your situation, I would act like a helpless, bumbling male who means well but is hopeless without the nurturing and oversight of women. That way you can keep the relations non sexual, AND have them mother you. It's a win-win!

Just make sure that you have rules about the bathroom. Some women are in there for a average time, and some....you think they live in them 24/7.

Ladies and gentlemen, the first reasonable post in the thread !

What is it with the guys of FinalGear and girls ? Every single time I read one of these I facepalm a little bit. It's as if everyone thinks girls are some magical cootieinfested creatures who use witchcraft and pillowfights to plot evil plans against mankind.

The trouble, if there would be any, is going to be what Dr_Grip said: find out if you get along with them, because at the end of the day you will be living with PEOPLE, regardless of the gender and that requires for you to to get along with those people. Everyone is making such a huge deal about the PMS issue....if that actually was such an issue, there would'n exist happy relationships, because apparently PMS is about the same as a nuclear holocaust. I am so tired of this "girls scare the crap out of me, I am afraid to talk to them, because they are girls" nonsense....goddamnit, they are people too !!

Look....you'll save a bundle of cash, make life very easy for your self and very likely get new friends. What was the problem here again ?

I am not saying that he can't live there only that he should leave his options open to walk away at anytime. I lived with four girls and slept on a couch trust me it's not PMS its that women are territorial.

As for making more friends; thats great, just keep the worlds separate.

Just don't sleep with any of them.
Thats the most obvious thing anyone would think about on hearing "living with 3 chicks in a flat"!:lol: It could all end in a disaster of epic proportions.

I think it sounds like fun, put up cameras, film it, turn the whole thing into a reality TV show. You could call it "one guy being slowly driven insane by his 3 female roommates"... or is that not catchy enough?:lol:

(btw, you said you didn't like the girl, why let somebody move in with your who you don't like? its only going to end badly)