Porsche Cayman Shooting Brake???

To me it looks like a fake done in someone's garage...

reminds me of the Z3... not even bad actually. Maybe also of the smart roadster coupe. nice and different. Though I'm not sure what point it has.

I foresee a Porsche Hatchback :( ..........they've done an SUV and then a Sedan and now this....Buggerrrrrrrr

porsche-hatch-2.jpg

Last edited:
I foresee a Porsche Hatchback :( ..........they've done an SUV and then a Sedan and now this....Buggerrrrrrrr

porsche-hatch-2.jpg

That looks quite good, actually. The shooting brake mules posted have very strange long rear windows and look as though they're made in a shed. That just looks generally pretty nice.

That looks quite good, actually. The shooting brake mules posted have very strange long rear windows and look as though they're made in a shed. That just looks generally pretty nice.
That render gives it that funky Z3M Coupe look, and that's a good thing.

The car in the video almost looks like it's cell animated fake. But from what I can see in that supposed Forza 3 screen shot...I like it. Was always a fan of the M Coupes. Just love that hatch look.

504x_Porsche_Cayman_SB.jpg

Look at the tail light closest to camera. Then notice that the car is set up in a position like a photoshoot and even has custom wheels, and this is supposedly spy shots? Hell it even looks like there is fill light on the car. This is sooo fake.

I agree, it looks "a bit" cool, but the original one is much more handsome ;)

I like that orange one, but the one in the first post has a wierd flat roofline that doesnt go with the curvyness of the rest of the car

I want the yellow/orange one, it actually looks quite good.

^I'd take a Cayman over a 911.

In fact, what I want is a Cayman with a GT2 engine.

I've been thinking about this some more... what purpose does it serve? if the engine is still in the middle, what can you do with the extra space gained by the shooting brake?

Look at the tail light closest to camera. Then notice that the car is set up in a position like a photoshoot and even has custom wheels, and this is supposedly spy shots? Hell it even looks like there is fill light on the car. This is sooo fake.

True that.
but anyways..

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!

The front hood needs to be longer for optimal badassitude.

I've been thinking about this some more... what purpose does it serve? if the engine is still in the middle, what can you do with the extra space gained by the shooting brake?
Hmm you might actually be able to fit a crate in there-->WIN:mrgreen: