Pontiac GTO

stanswi

Car(s)
VW 2010 Jetta SE
This beauty belongs to my neighbor. However, I am not good at naming cars. If you guys could help me edit the title of this thread so it would be accurate, that would be greatly appreciated. Hope you guys enjoy the eye candy!

Pontiac_GTO___Part_I_by_stanswi.jpg

Pontiac_GTO___Part_II_by_stanswi.jpg

Pontiac_GTO___Part_III_by_stanswi.jpg

Pontiac_GTO___Part_IV_by_stanswi.jpg

Did a mod get to the title already? Or did you realize that the car has GTO badges all over it...

Either way, nice car. I like orange.

is it an original GTO or a LeMans with goat labels. I know of guys who buy LeMans to relabel them for the markup.

@thevictor390 Lol I was wondering if someone could identify if it had a special name and/or the year. One thing I can assure is that it makes one hell of a noise.

heh I see. I bet my dad could tell you the year by looking at the tail lights.

I could tell you the year by looking at the tail lights if you have a bigger picture of them. There's an obvious trick to identifying these older american cars by the taillights.

I could tell you the year by looking at the tail lights if you have a bigger picture of them. There's an obvious trick to identifying these older american cars by the taillights.

It's a 1969 GTO, unless quite a few parts have been swapped.

Yep, '69. 1968s and 1970-onwards had tailights mounted on the chrome bumpers themselves. American cars are easy to spot like that. :D

My gut tells me that's a clone and not the real deal.