Forum Suggestions / Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you add a new smilie or delete one of the duplicate ones, that should bump the offending one to the other column. I know you can do that via the admin options for the forum.

Am I the only one seeing (or not seeing) this?
https://pic.armedcats.net/m/mg/mgkdk/2009/07/22/Image2.jpg

Maybe, not that it bothers me really, just nitpicking :p tried ctrl+F5 still the same.

Suggestion: Maybe we should do a podcast.

There are a couple issues with doing a podcast. What can this forum offer that autoblog and the others don't? Who would be in it? Equipment costs? Etc.

ITALICS ARE BROKEN!

edit: just saw the same borkenness on another site, I think it's just me. nvm.

Last edited:
I'm having a wierd problem, some forum pictures (not uploaded pics but avatars, 'buttons' ect.) are not showing for me and I get the pic-text in red but when I mouseover the text it shows immediately. I'm getting it both on my desktop and netbook which makes me think it's not a local problem, but I'm not sure.

I'm having a wierd problem, some forum pictures (not uploaded pics but avatars, 'buttons' ect.) are not showing for me and I get the pic-text in red but when I mouseover the text it shows immediately. I'm getting it both on my desktop and netbook which makes me think it's not a local problem, but I'm not sure.
x2

I switched static from using lighttpd to nginx, so the issue should be resolved now.

^ I'm still having problems :(

Me too. This thread is taking minutes to load properly. Currently the culprit is whos.among.us.

I'm noticing only a few images aren't loading randomly.. its usually one of the post-tag buttons. Could be the firewall. I'll give that a poke and restart it later when we aren't quite as busy (that cuts off all access to the vms until its back).

I tweaked some netfilter settings on the firewall. Hopefully it will be more stable now. Let us know if you still have trouble.

When will the Garage419 forum be renamed to reflect their new name?

Probably when those folks ask Viper to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.