People of Wal Mart

Yes, California, as in not in Orange County :tease: LA County and above are just freakin weird. San Diego keeps to themselves.

So your county has zero weirdos? Congratulations, that would be the only county in all 50 states to have such an honor, were it true. However, I'm guessing, based on the population of your area and the fact that it's in California, that Orange County has a higher concentration of weirdos than a lot of other counties around the country :)

Orange County has a higher concentration of weirdos than a lot of other counties around the country :)

Orange county? Isn't that the birthplace of weaksauce punk ska music, awkward and socially idiotic caucasians (see Aquabats for reference) doing their best to ruin a great form of music?

Last edited:
awkward and socially idiotic caucasians listening to weaksauce punk ska music, doing their best to ruin a great form of music?
:wave:

So your county has zero weirdos? Congratulations, that would be the only county in all 50 states to have such an honor, were it true. However, I'm guessing, based on the population of your area and the fact that it's in California, that Orange County has a higher concentration of weirdos than a lot of other counties around the country :)

I honestly have yet to see any true weirdos around this part of Orange County. Not saying we probably DON'T have them, I just have yet to see them. I think they're attracted more towards the Hollywood area since.. the weirder you are the more money you may possibly make.

jayhawk: Yes and San Fran as well, but I don't listen to such horrible music :)

You have weirder weirdos in the Us than the weirdos we have. Isn't this weird?

You have weirder weirdos in the Us than the weirdos we have. Isn't this weird?

The thing about weirdos in the US is that the weirdos here are a culmination of the entire world's weirdos because their weirdo relatives came over here from countries all over the world and mated with other weirdos from other countries and had little baby weirdos.......which is indeed quite weird if you think about it.

The thing about weirdos in the US is that the weirdos here are a culmination of the entire world's weirdos because their weirdo relatives came over here from countries all over the world and mated with other weirdos from other countries and had little baby weirdos.......which is indeed quite weird if you think about it.

Quite weirdly, it is! :D

Orange county? Isn't that the birthplace of weaksauce punk ska music, awkward and socially idiotic caucasians (see Aquabats for reference) doing their best to ruin a great form of music?

not a fan of ska I see.... dogbert will not be pleased

edit: never mind... I didn't read the post below yours... lol (called it)

I honestly have yet to see any true weirdos around this part of Orange County. Not saying we probably DON'T have them, I just have yet to see them. I think they're attracted more towards the Hollywood area since.. the weirder you are the more money you may possibly make.

What's this about normal people in Orange County again? Assemblymen you say? Eyepatch underwear? Spanking? What, you need more articles? Irresistible comedy here!

Craig Ferguson's view on the matter:
[YOUTUBE]unzAQxrgsFI[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
136.jpg

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG! :rofl:

You forgot something Jay!
real_housewives_of_orange_county.jpg

May I add, some of these women do shop at wal-mart ;)