Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

No way, I love the Mondial. In dark blue like the one I photographed, or in british racing green, please.

I must admit it does look a whole lot uglier in the metal than it does on the pictures... front end is nice though...

Was it this car:
chrome-mercedez_ss1qp_48.jpg

If it wasn't that car, it was its double, and I doubt if there could be two like that - it was stunning. Any details about where it's from, whose it is etc?

Thanks to all who've given info so far.

Stopped at Motorcars Int. It's just down the street from my house.

The is going to Beirut, Lebanon in the morning.

2ew387a.jpg

ab2qvo.jpg

The view from the 430 convertable. So nice...

vr5y86.jpg

6 SS models; Victory Red, Black, Summit White, another Victory Red, Red Jewel, and Silver Ice. The black one is currently the fastest Camaro in this region of the country, it ran a full second faster at the 1/4 mile at Bandimere Speedway (5860' elevation) than a stock model does at sea level.

https://pic.armedcats.net/n/na/nabster/2009/09/08/camaros.jpg

Why do they have stupid stickers and lips and stripes on them...I have to say the GM parts cataloge has hideous things for the new Camaros...case in point all the stripes seen there, and the lip on the second red one.

That second red one has a full ground effects package on it, and all the stripes on them are factory options. Just customization really. What you can't see are the matte black stripes on the black one, it's cool effect.

That second red one has a full ground effects package on it, and all the stripes on them are factory options. Just customization really. What you can't see are the matte black stripes on the black one, it's cool effect.

Yeah I knew they were factory ones, but I mean compared to the look of the Challenger and its options for Vinyls the Camaros look pretty cheap, almost like after market.

Also, is the groiund effect package the one with the fake exhaust outlets in the rear bumper?

attachment.php

Like that one?

Yeah I knew they were factory ones, but I mean compared to the look of the Challenger and its options for Vinyls the Camaros look pretty cheap, almost like after market.

Also, is the groiund effect package the one with the fake exhaust outlets in the rear bumper?

Like that one?

Looks like it. And remember, how it looks is a matter of opinion. I do agree with you though. :lol:

https://pic.armedcats.net/n/na/nabster/2009/09/08/camaros2.jpg