Anyone think Flashforward will be good?

I saw the pilot and I have to say that I think I'm going to like the series. The premise is intriguing and some of the photography was amazing. I hope this one lasts. Overall it looks great.

Its going to be a hold over until Lost.

Then I will drop it like a bag of hammers.

I do admit that the reason I'm asking is I tried to get into watching The Beautiful Life. Apparently I was only one of three people who did watch. They were just dropped after 2 episodes.

It premieres in Australia tonight, in 45 minutes actually. I'm going to watch it to see what it like...

Gah! I missed it!

- Damn you GTA IV and your addictive multiplayer.

Just finished watching the first episode and i'm definately looking forward to the next and future episodes. Great plotline and great special effects. They've definately done enough to generate some suspense about what happened but also about where to go from here.
If they keep their eye on the ball with this one, they could have a winner.

On a side note: i did enjoy Seth Macfarlanes cameo appearance in the show.

Last edited:
I enjoy the first episode, will definitely be tuning in for future episodes to see where the story goes.

I must admit I am a bit mystified by the Kangaroo jumping around the streets of LA.

For some reason that's bothering my mom as well, but like Whappeh I just figured it escaped from the zoo.

I'm pretty sure it just appeared, and if you check out the official Flash Forward twitter page, there profile picture is a Kangaroo.

I think there is more to the Kangaroo then meets the eye...

Edit - Here is the clip with the Kangaroo. :lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0W4gjXZuu4[/youtube]

Last edited:
I really liked the first episode, and will certainly keep watching. Its a fairly good idea, but lets not create another Lost, thanks. We don't need to hear about what every single person in the world saw.

Damn it. Why did I have to watch the first episode and enjoy it. Now I'm going to have to set my PVR to record the show.

Good show.

The first ep looks pretty good, but I don't have too high hope for this show. Just have a feeling that it'll get cancelled. A lot of the scifi themed shows seems to get cancelled on ABC.

I've never even heard of Joseph Fiennes before, but oh my god I hate him. Whenever he's on screen I raeg because he's such a terrible actor. Look at me, I only have one expression :|

If I stop watching this show it will be entirely because I can't stand him.

edit: 12.5 million viewers for the premier, 11 million for the second episode. It's going to make it through its first season fo sho.

also, if they keep playing the same flashes again and again and again and again and again for the whole series I'll be a sad panda.

Last edited:
I'm watching it, but it had better move along pretty quick-like. I don't have the patience to wait more than a few more episodes to learn what the heck is going on. :)

Steve

Just seen the second episode. Still enjoying the series and finding it more intriguing as the plot moves on. Like the above poster said, i'm hoping this doesn't turn into another Lost with a plot so mind numbingly confusing that it doesn't get bogged down by it.
Although its still early days, i have a hunch that says that Suspect Zero (the dude in the baseball stadium) is the Jack Davenport character.