In Russia, whale penis Interior sit on you!

I wouldn't feel very comfortable driving around knowing my car seat was made from penis leather....

I suppose it'll help you impress the hookers you go pick up in this thing though.

How do you write ?fuck yeah? in Russian again?

Those interior seats look ripped-off from a Yukon. Ew, plastic.

I'd rather have a UAZ with an antique armchair as the interior. I know one exists, I saw it!

apart from the penis leather ..... I like that thing! Am I going to hell now?

This unique car unit limo luxury and tank strength, supercar power and spaceship electronic ... and whale penis interior.
I don't know what you guys are on about, but this sounds like the best car ever.

No. You have a Dodge Ram, the only next logical step up from that would be the Russian Penis Truck.

Actualy I always considerd one of these the next logical step.... Ideal for daily croceryshopping I would think, gulping down the last of the worlds oil resources, taking up 4 parking spaces, and generaly looking like an asshole while pissing every wineass on the planet off all at once ....
Just to bad its not bulletproof

163_0501_05z+2005_international_cxt+front_left_view.jpg

*ends sarcasme*

Whale penis is just so much cooler than cow ass though

4006109249_9fcbce1c35_o.jpg

I don't know what you guys are on about, but this sounds like the best car ever.

Agreed. The gold plated bulletproof windows are also a nice touch.

http://img27.imageshack.**/img27/4725/lolcatab4cd2164fab598b3.jpg

Back in the nienties, a german comedian used the "goat-penis leather seat" as a way to make fun of Harley driving dentists. Now it's reality, only worse.