All Richard's cars are broken

I personally don't care wether he sold it or not but I don't like your shabby logic.

1. do you forget how long ago segments for series 12 were filmed? (over a year ago)

2. how do you know he didn't sell his car after that was filmed?

I saw his car at Dunsfold in July.

:clap: for Robybobey!

Have any pics been released of Hammo's destroyed AeroMax? I'd quite like to see how bad the damage is.

Have any pics been released of Hammo's dinged up AeroMax? I'd quite like to see how bad the damage is.
FTFY, the daily fail made it seem as though it was a huge 10 car pile up but it really was a fender bender.

FTFY, the daily fail made it seem as though it was a huge 10 car pile up but it really was a fender bender.

Well, given my recent experience on jury duty, I can tell you it takes 4.5 days of testimony and painfully dull deposition reading to determine exactly what does and does not qualify as a "fender bender."

Didn't he also have a ferrari 599 or something of the sort? I swore it was pictured in an advertisement for his book.

edit: I've just watched that same advert again and didn't see it. I guess i've turned in to a mentalist.

Last edited:
Richard bought himself a 550 Marinello post-Crash, which he's either trying to sell or is considering selling; and he'd kept the Dyno308 he bought for the cheap Italian supercar challenge (7x04), but I don't believe he has it anymore.