Another spoiled brat driven BMW M5 bites the dust.

One thing I noticed from back when the stile project was still cool is that all the most gruesome & splattery crash scene photos come from Brazil. Why is that? It's pretty disturbing.

I mean, you do a google image search for "car crash" and most of the pics are just humorous. Simply add "Brazil" into the search text and wham! It's a Theatre of Atrocity!

The photos of the cheerleader that ran into an overpass and peeled off her face was pretty graphic too and that was America. Well, her face was kind of... off. Err.. google it. Or don't.

The photos of the cheerleader that ran into an overpass and peeled off her face was pretty graphic too and that was America. Well, her face was kind of... off. Err.. google it. Or don't.

Was that the chick that was driving her parent's Porsche (a boxster iirc?) convertible?

I'm not defending this guy's actions. I am merely pointing out that the immediate reactions on this forum are incredibly inhuman and immature.

Human beings survived by destroying their competition. I think the reaction is very human.

Death of members of the species with detrimental traits before they can produce offspring is a cornerstone of evolution.

I've already seen them. Thing is though, they were leaked by the police. The girl's family had their panties in a bunch about it and tried to have the photos removed from the internet.... Pfft, you can't remove a picture from the internet.:rolleyes:... it's like trying to get pee out of a swimming pool. And because of all the buzz that they created, more people found out about the pics than would have if they just let it go anyway.

In Brazil things are different. They publish photos like that in newspaperes and magazines. AFAIK.

Also, in most of the photos I've seen there's always a bunch of people just standing around watching like it's no big deal and the police don't seem to do the old "Move along, nothing to see here" quite like they would in this country and others.

I'm not judging it, I just think it's a very interesting cultural difference.

Was that the chick that was driving her parent's Porsche (a boxster iirc?) convertible?
I believe it was a 911. She stole the car from her father, drove it at high speed, clipped another car (inuring the people inside it), lost control and hit reinforced concrete at over 100mph.

Last edited:
Human beings survived by destroying their competition. I think the reaction is very human.

Death of members of the species with detrimental traits before they can produce offspring is a cornerstone of evolution.
Sure. But we human beings differ from single cells in that we have an awareness of ourselves and everyone around us. If society was to be built up on evolutionary terms, one could argue that hospitals serve no purpose, since only the weak get sick, and weeding out the weak is good for society as a whole. That's social Darwinism, not evolution in its theoretical sense. Evolution is a theory which, originally, should be confined to biology.

?Sure son, take the BMW and remember to be safe. I do hope you do not crash or anything?

It's called a locked drawer people, you put stuff there that you don't want people touching.

In Brazil things are different. They publish photos like that in newspaperes and magazines. AFAIK.

Not entirely true. Photos in newspapers and magzines can?t show any blood or bodies or any kind of carnage, but it?s pretty commom to see pictures of the destruction itself.

Also, in most of the photos I've seen there's always a bunch of people just standing around watching like it's no big deal and the police don't seem to do the old "Move along, nothing to see here" quite like they would in this country and others.

I'm not judging it, I just think it's a very interesting cultural difference.

People around here are fucking VULTURES! Any kind of accident will inevitably have a bunch of people watching, taking pictures and holding traffic.<_<

I've already seen them. Thing is though, they were leaked by the police. The girl's family had their panties in a bunch about it and tried to have the photos removed from the internet.... Pfft, you can't remove a picture from the internet.:rolleyes:... it's like trying to get pee out of a swimming pool. And because of all the buzz that they created, more people found out about the pics than would have if they just let it go anyway.

Yeah, but their reactions were somewhat justified as some internet jokesters mailed the pics to her father with the caption "Hi Dad, It's Me" or something to that effect, IIRC.

His father is equally to blame, whenever you've got a 500hp supercar, you don't just leave the keys out for your kid to grab. That much power is scary and a huge thrill to a young kid. The immediate reaction when he got in was probably "yeah, this is great.. I'm gonna give it full power"! After which, he crashes and burns.

Father = idiot, son = idiot

At least the son took it in his own hands to insure he'll never reproduce and pass on the idiocy.

If you're a rich spoilt brat, why not spend some money on a manageable performance car and driver training first, then move up to an M5 when you're more competent behind the wheel?

Or does that just make too much sense?

If you're a rich spoilt brat, why not spend some money on a manageable performance car and driver training first, then move up to an M5 when you're more competent behind the wheel?

Or does that just make too much sense?

Because that would make you just a rich brat, not a rich spoiled brat.

I now see the fatal flaw in my argument - It makes too much sense.

Is it wrong that my first thought was "I wonder if the engine can be salvaged?"

Not really, I had the same thought as well.

Now, where's the hellbus party.....

Sure. But we human beings differ from single cells in that we have an awareness of ourselves and everyone around us. If society was to be built up on evolutionary terms, one could argue that hospitals serve no purpose, since only the weak get sick, and weeding out the weak is good for society as a whole. That's social Darwinism, not evolution in its theoretical sense. Evolution is a theory which, originally, should be confined to biology.

That is not entirely correct as in modern society one's intellectual prowess is more important than physical prowess. Hospitals may keep people alive who are physically not fit to survive but are a huge benefit to the species. For example James Hawking.

In this case there was no benefit to the gene pool from these two.

In most cases only the keys to Dad's M5 will be available as your whole own budget will already be spent on pink polo shirts, white baseball caps and bling-bling watches.

I'm not defending this guy's actions. I am merely pointing out that the immediate reactions on this forum are incredibly inhuman and immature.

I think it's inhuman to treat a supercar this way.

*waves for hellbus*

... or mabe he wasn't just a spoiled brat, just 2 petrol heads enoying themselves, probably a guy that had way to much guts or over confidence in his driving, but if he crashed a high powered car doesn't necesarily mean he was just a spoiled brat, seriously,