Lens Flair

4093905285_dc490dd545_o.jpg

did this at work today

then why not shoot 35mm :)

Well two reasons:

1) Gotta see if we still have a 35mm in the house
2) I can hardly shoot ezmode digital, who says I'll be able to do ANYTHING with 35mm? :?

very nice.. though the background is a bit busy for my taste

Even blurred, the truck in the background is too distracting.

Sorry, it's gotta be there. If someone's going to use it without my permission, at least people will know where it came from.

I gave up on watermarks, cause the only way you can either ruin the whole photo by plastering it all over, or put it somewhere inconspicuous, where it's easily removed. I just limit my uploads to 1024x680, since that's quite useless.

same here.. but i upload only 600x400, partly because of this watermark thing and secondly i dont want to stress my server too much

The kind of person who is savvy enough to remove a watermark is the kind of person who probably won't bother to actually pay money, anyway. Today's youth and young adults (and that includes myself) have grown up in a culture where most intangible things don't have any real value. I'm not complaining, I think it's a good thing.

Also, I limit my photos to 500px on the long side (~800px for a panorama). Photos look better if you can enjoy the entire composition while sitting two feet from your screen instead of being able to fuss over minor and unimportant details.

Last edited:
^some say he has now learned to post photos without borders or rounded edges

It's like limiting your flickr, it's still easy as heck to steal the bloody photo.