Top Gear 14, episode 1: rehearsals

^
I admire his ethic.

And his tucus.

Apparently he's a great mimic as well. Jason Isaacs, who starred with him in Black Hawk Down, said his impersonations of Ridley Scott were spot on. It caused a lot of confusion on set, apparently. :)

And his tucus.

Mmmmm, tucus.

Anyway, I doubt TGA could afford his salary even if he took a bit hit from what would be expected. Leno might have done TGUS for production credit but Bana isn't quite at that status yet.

^ Has anyone gotten behind the scenes 3 to work?

Not working for me; no. :(

It'll probably go up tomorrow. They often link videos a little before they mean to.

should i re-name this thread to: "Top Gear 14 Season: Rehearsals" ?

How about Top Gear Series 14 Image Galleries or something since it ends up being both rehearsals and the studio recording? If you want to of course. It just seemed silly to have 7 threads with links and a handful of comments. It's hard to find these on tg.com once they pass off the main page so it's nice having them on FG where you can easily search for them.

Or we could just simply post them in the appropriate pre-episode-discussions thread? :)

Edit: yeah, my 1000th post!

Or we could just simply post them in the appropriate pre-episode-discussions thread? :)

Edit: yeah, my 1000th post!

I quit reading those though. Too many spoilers. I've given up spoilers like a bad habit, except coffee, I won't give up coffee.