"Twiglight" to spin off to TV? Nooooooooooooo!

TWILIGHT IS FREAKIN AWESOME, OK???? IF U HATE IT SO MUCH THEN THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM AND YOU SHOULDN'T BE TRYING TO CONVINCE PEOPLE THAT IT'S STUPID!! IT'S A LEGEND, LADY!!! GOOD LUCK TRYING TO CONVINCE HALF THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD THAT IT'S TERRIBLE!! AND YOU TOTALLY MISSED THE POINT OF THE WHOLE MOVIE BECAUSE YOU WERE TOO BUSY BEING ALL NEGATIVE AND UNAPPRECIATIVE OF HOW MUCH TIME AND EFFORT WAS PUT INTO THIS MOVIE!! THIS HAS CHANGED PEOPLE'S LIVES!!!! SERIOUSLY!! IT DEFINITELY CHANGED MINE!! I FELT LIKE CRAP FOR THE LONGEST TIME AND THEN I CAME ACCROSS TWILIGHT AND MY LIFE GOT 50 TIMES BETTER!!! CALL ME A CRAZY, PSYCHO FREAK! I DON'T CARE!! BUT TWILIGHT IS AWESOME AND U NEED TO STOP BEING A CRITIC AND KEEP THESE THINGS TO YOURSELF! READ VAMPIRE PRINCESS'S BLOG!!! I SHARE A BLOG WITH HER AND YOU NEED TO READ IT, WOMAN!! READ THE BLOG!!!!!!! I'M GOING TO WRITE A SPECIAL POST JUST FOR YOU TO PROVE HOW WRONG YOU ARE!!!
Lmfao :p i hadn't read the comments in that section until reading what the person above just wrote :/
I'm starting to regret sticking up for it. Even a little bit :p the fans are too crazy for me

its just a movie. and some books. and dolls which they sell in toys r us (which i found while buying presents for young family members today- convinently located next to the barbies talk about getting them young)

It's also a blanket, a thermos, decorative plates, cds, underwear, lady-pleasuring devices...

Reading the bizarre horror that's to come in Twillight 4, Thom Yorke writing a song for Twillight 2 suddenly makes sense: He wants to get a foot in the door to write the ueber-reflective, highly associative soundtrack for Cronenberg/Lynch/von Triers over-analytic religions-overtone-laden mystery body horror fest.

I just borrowed my friends copy! This is gunna be AWESOME. It'll be the first non-fiction book i've read since the 4th Harry potter book came out, lets see how this stacks up to "the elegant universe" or "33 strategies of war"

Last edited:
Reading the bizarre horror that's to come in Twillight 4, Thom Yorke writing a song for Twillight 2 suddenly makes sense: He wants to get a foot in the door to write the ueber-reflective, highly associative soundtrack for Cronenberg/Lynch/von Triers over-analytic religions-overtone-laden mystery body horror fest.
Oddly, I do kind of like the soundtracks to these movies. They're unexpectedly...not bad.

{ runs, ducks, and hides }

Oddly, I do kind of like the soundtracks to these movies. They're unexpectedly...not bad.

I actually have the New Moon soundtrack downloaded. I just can't resist new Thom Yorke, though in my defense I changed the cover art from some pale pouty people to a picture of a new moon (and didn't pay for it). You realize how hard it is to find a picture of a new moon on the internet nowdays?

I just borrowed my friends copy! This is gunna be AWESOME. It'll be the first non-fiction book i've read since the 4th Harry potter book came out, lets see how this stacks up to "the elegant universe" or "33 strategies of war"

Actually the Thom Yorke and Lykke Li tracks on the second film are outstanding and Muse appear on both soundtracks and they are still yet to put a foot wrong.

The book is good, but its nothing compared to other greats like Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy or other literary greats. Its a good read in the same way the films are ok to watch. There's much worse out there and quite frankly they could have done a lot worse, they could have let Michael Bay get his hands on the franchise.

I actually have the New Moon soundtrack downloaded. I just can't resist new Thom Yorke, though in my defense I changed the cover art from some pale pouty people to a picture of a new moon (and didn't pay for it). You realize how hard it is to find a picture of a new moon on the internet nowdays?

In the same way that if you type watersports into youtube theres a very good chance you'll be scarred for life?

Last edited:
TWILIGHT IS FREAKIN AWESOME, OK???? IF U HATE IT SO MUCH THEN THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM AND YOU SHOULDN'T BE TRYING TO CONVINCE PEOPLE THAT IT'S STUPID!! IT'S A LEGEND, LADY!!! GOOD LUCK TRYING TO CONVINCE HALF THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD THAT IT'S TERRIBLE!! AND YOU TOTALLY MISSED THE POINT OF THE WHOLE MOVIE BECAUSE YOU WERE TOO BUSY BEING ALL NEGATIVE AND UNAPPRECIATIVE OF HOW MUCH TIME AND EFFORT WAS PUT INTO THIS MOVIE!! THIS HAS CHANGED PEOPLE'S LIVES!!!! SERIOUSLY!! IT DEFINITELY CHANGED MINE!! I FELT LIKE CRAP FOR THE LONGEST TIME AND THEN I CAME ACCROSS TWILIGHT AND MY LIFE GOT 50 TIMES BETTER!!! CALL ME A CRAZY, PSYCHO FREAK! I DON'T CARE!! BUT TWILIGHT IS AWESOME AND U NEED TO STOP BEING A CRITIC AND KEEP THESE THINGS TO YOURSELF! READ VAMPIRE PRINCESS'S BLOG!!! I SHARE A BLOG WITH HER AND YOU NEED TO READ IT, WOMAN!! READ THE BLOG!!!!!!! I'M GOING TO WRITE A SPECIAL POST JUST FOR YOU TO PROVE HOW WRONG YOU ARE!!!

oh lawd teh lolz!

It's also a blanket, a thermos, decorative plates, cds, underwear, lady-pleasuring devices...

I would quite like to know how the hell do you know that.

Agreed :)
Is it lame to say that I LOVE the Paramore track that came with the last Twilight movie. I'm sensing a bit of a lame vibe.

It is lame, however, since i don't have a IQ of -4 like that comment of the twilight fangirl, I'm cool with it.

In the same way that if you type watersports into youtube theres a very good chance you'll be scarred for life?

Similar, except with more pale teenagers and bad art.

gaasc said:
I would quite like to know how the hell do you know that.

It was on the internet.

Yep, the problem with the soundtrack is not a lack of quality but that too many artists who should know better and should not be that desperate for sales (Muse, Death Cab For Cutie, RadioYorke) contributed eventhough given they do not live under a rock they knew what kind of film they'd be associated with.

(yep, one a new generation of goth/emo/ultra-sensible teen girls loves and thus will buy their records)

^The artist has no say in it. The right for their songs are most likely owned by the record company, and the filmmakers can pick any songs they like anyway, as long as they pay...

^The artist has no say in it. The right for their songs are most likely owned by the record company, and the filmmakers can pick any songs they like anyway, as long as they pay...

exactly what i was going to say at least until Karoug beat me to it. Numerous companies will often attempt to get a bands song on a films soundtrack because most times it will generate more exposure for a band.

exactly what i was going to say at least until Karoug beat me to it. Numerous companies will often attempt to get a bands song on a films soundtrack because most times it will generate more exposure for a band.

Might be true in some cases - but it depends on the contract the band has. The Rolling Stones, for example, have a right to (dis)approve any useage of their songs in commercials.

More important, in the case at hand, not only does Radiohead do it's own distribution, but more than that, Yorke wrote a song especially for the Twillight soundtrack. No way to blame "the label", he knew what he did when writing the song.

Veering off topic: Did anyone else notice BlaRo's title recently?

Might be true in some cases - but it depends on the contract the band has. The Rolling Stones, for example, have a right to (dis)approve any useage of their songs in commercials.

More important, in the case at hand, not only does Radiohead do it's own distribution, but more than that, Yorke wrote a song especially for the Twillight soundtrack. No way to blame "the label", he knew what he did when writing the song.

I didn't blame the label, the filmmakers can pick whatever song they like, and if someone came up to you and said: We'll give you monies if you write us a song! Wouldn't you do it?

Veering off topic: Did anyone else notice BlaRo's title recently?

It's buried in random thoughts. To sum it up:
BlaRo: God I love Twilight!!!1111oneelven1 I wish I could give birth to a little nudger!
Argatoga: Perhaps that should be you title?
BlaRo: If only!!!!
Quicky: Yes way!!1

I maybe a little off but that is how I remember it.

I think Twilight would be at it's best if every book, movie, fanscript, t-shirt, pen, lady pleasuring devices, etc were gathered up and injected into space. Stick Stephanie Meyer in with that for good measure.