This wont help the argument...

DubyaStep

Tampa, Florida but now in Casselberry for school
Car(s)
Ford Thundercougarfalconbird
so, here is a link to pictures of schumi during his GP2 test. i searched the forum but didnt see them posted so forgive me if its a repost. anyways, looke at what he is wearing, i mean, really. does anyone else see the issue here? this is what sparks these damn "Schumi is the real stig, LOOK!" BS that we have to deal with! anyways, just thought it was kinda funny when i saw it and i hope everyone else can see the humor/face-palm i briefly enjoyed. this had to be some kind of a (inside)joke by the british team.

http://www.formula1.com/gallery/testing/2010/466.html

this is what sparks these damn "Schumi is the real stig, LOOK!" BS that we have to deal with!

I must say i am sick of people who have only ever watched that one episode of Top Gear telling me "Oh did you know that Schumacher is the Stig!?!"

Red helmet is a clear giveaway...

I get the joke, but just to point out, since there are no sponsors in the mix currently, he simply used plain overalls. Don't see a big problem in that.

I get the joke, but just to point out, since there are no sponsors in the mix currently, he simply used plain overalls. Don't see a big problem in that.

my friend, im not trying to be mean here but, i dont think you got the point/joke of the reason i posted this.

yes, they do have sponsors.

as far as the red helmet quote, :lol:

you know what? thats it, from now on (based on this set of pictures only) im going to stand by the people that say that schumacher is really the stig. THIS IS PROOF!!!:twisted::whistle::drums:

Not-Schu Stig has a nicer bum - fact.

Notice the lack of bum shots? Part of the conspiracy to keep Stig's identity secret, I tell ya.

(Really, though...looks a lot like the suit Trulli had for his NASCAR test. ZOMG Trulli is the Stig?! Lulz.)

you know what? thats it, from now on (based on this set of pictures only) im going to stand by the people that say that schumacher is really the stig. THIS IS PROOF!!!:twisted::whistle::drums:

*Sigh*

I must say i am sick of people who have only ever watched that one episode of Top Gear telling me "Oh did you know that Schumacher is the Stig!?!"