The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

I have spared you funny baby pictures till now but no more.

acee1dc4.jpg

1b06aea3.jpg

37f36042.jpg

b252bb74.jpg

Last edited:
Dangit, been away and missed the whole crazy old beardy motherfucker and mouthy African American fight thingy. LOL public transport. Ours is like that, just put a drunken old bogan and mouthy highschool kid (preferably of Middle-Eastern extraction - rednecks here hate them even more than indigenous youths) in their places.

^ Haha, the first time I went to Melbourne I got on a tram at around 5pm to go into the city from Preston. This toothless drunk bloke got on, sat near a mother and her kid, and started trying to talk to the kid. Eventually the mother got very uncomfortable and asked him to move away. He did, but continued to talk loudly to himself. Near Fitzroy, some other guys got on, and they all went up the back and started arguing about football. Didn't take long for it to get ugly, they were kicked off.

Then, getting back on the tram back into the suburbs at about half 10, the same bloke and his mate got on, much more drunk now. He spilt his beer all over a girl and then passed out in the stairs, his mate stood there talking to him. The conversation was entertaining to say the least, even though it was one guy talking to nobody. Anyway, he missed his stop and was still there at the end of the line. Gotta love public transport.

Last edited:
Last year, a guy got decapitated by another passenger on a bus here.

I believe that means I win the "my public transport is worse than yours" game.

Ohh yeah, I remember that story....crazy event.

wat

I was going to mention something that happened here but it would be very poor taste

I was going to mention something that happened here but it would be very poor taste
Something like this? :lol:

(warning: Dave Chappelle language ahead)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtqEknAtyQQ[/youtube]

4chan is all over the article in that YouTube clip. The guy and the news channel all have to be so confused.

Woah, I didn't know the guy he laid a beating was a felon violating parole.

"Epic beard man" is not fitting for him; too unsubstantial.

Woah, I didn't know the guy he laid a beating was a felon violating parole.
As dumb and belligerent as that dude was, it doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

I think 4chan is gonna make that guy's life pretty good, Dusty the Cat style. Kinda nice, actually.