Vancouver Olympics Games thread

First: go Finland go! Beat those yanks at that hockey thing.

also, what the- hrmm... hrumph. Parallel giant slalom and long track team pursuit and 4man bobsled and hockey are all on at the same time. What do I do?

Norway will beat Canada in the curling finals

Martin's shiny head will counteract the effects of Norway's insane pants.

also, what the- hrmm... hrumph. Parallel giant slalom and long track team pursuit and 4man bobsled and hockey are all on at the same time. What do I do?

Multitask.

:huh: ummmmm you watch Hockey of course? lol
And if you're not that into hockey go to any bar tonight to watch it. I guarantee after a few pints you'll be screaming at the TV after every play with everyone else there. Then you can go home and watch everything you missed on NBC because it'll just be catching up!

Sorry, Finns, but the US are taking this game.

It's the oldest team vs. the youngest, and it's showing.

Last edited:
I love hockey!

Edit: this game is unreal.

Last edited:
Looking good for Norway in the Men's 4x7,5 km Biathlon relay, and I never thought I'd say this but; Please, Bj?rndalen, don't mess this up, ok?

Last edited:
Umm... Finland? You guys know the game already started... right?

SUMANN CHOKED! Norway vs. Russia for the last biathlon gold.

EDIT: 5/5 for Bjoerndalen at the stand. Gold is going to Norway! And Ustiugov messed up, Sumann back in second.

Last edited:
Come on, please..... !!!!

Edit;

Yyyyeeeeeeesss!!!!!!

Finally, Bj?rndalen.... :banana:

Last edited:
Hockey? What's that? We're watching biathlon of course! Well done by Norway. We might have had a medal too if we didnt have Nilsson.

I was literally at the edge of my seat, yelling at the TV-set during the last shooting in Bj?rndalen's stint; You've got 92 single world cup wins on your record, don't mess this one up....!!! Don't miss those f**king targets....!