She'll pretty much have to.

if you undestand fine ,if you dont thats your problem i know my gramar sux dont need to point it out every time

Na, mano lietuvi? yra gana ??das ... :grin:

Going back to the topic of being a gentleman...

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but aside from wearing proper attire while proposing, doesn't a true gentleman hang up the cell phone while receiving a blowjob? (Look closely at Mike's right hand.) Help me out here, people.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but aside from wearing proper attire while proposing, doesn't a true gentleman hang up the cell phone while receiving a blowjob? (Look closely at Mike's right hand.) Help me out here, people.

I don't see a cell phone. :?

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but aside from wearing proper attire while proposing, doesn't a true gentleman hang up the cell phone while receiving a blowjob? (Look closely at Mike's right left hand.) Help me out here, people.

Maybe? *shrugs*

He's livetweeting his BJ.

My brother pointed this out to me.

Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie basked in their newly engaged status over the weekend in Maui, where he popped the question on Thursday. Hilary flashed her gorgeous ring while at the airport yesterday, but before that it was all about romantic time with Mike. The two posed for photos with a photographer on their balcony and sipped red wine, and she even got playful kissing his stomach on the lounge chair.

:lol: