Post a pic of yourself

Didn't know Jesus was that scary looking. Not so much Austere as Oz Stare!

HE'S NOT JESUS!

I ...I AM JESUS!

DSC00297.jpg

LET US PRAY!

I've been stopped by 3 strangers who told me I looked like Triple-H.

I don't get it either. Not even if I tried.

DSC00672.jpg

Alok that photo is so cool! Jumping shots ftw.

I've got completely blonde hair now...never doing it again though, it hurt like absolute buggery. Decided to take a photo of it while I'm taking a break from some engineering mechanics homework.

Engineering mechanics homework?

So I'm guessing its to do with stress analysis?

Well I'm only one week into my degree so we're really learning all the basics, at the moment we're learning about vectors.

lol eng maths. Ah, the good old days of multivariable calculus.

Learn this shit well - you'll need it for fluid mechanics. I slacked off with my maths during first and second year as I got too used to using MATLAB to solve stuff, so fluids was much harder for me than usual as the maths is very involved.

Good luck. And engineering tends to be boring as hell until 3rd year, so tough it out.

Thanks! Will definitely be toughing it out. I had a day off study today because I got a raging headache from being in sunlight without sunglasses (I think I'm turning into a vampire or something) so tomorrow I'm going to spend the morning studying and sweating over my maths homework.

lol. I got a headache from reading through material for my final year research project.