I have never game

False. I <3 it.

I HAVE NEVER BEEN BRAINWASHED BY APPLE. I SHALL WORSHIP STEVE JOBS FOR ALL ETERNITY. ALL HAIL APPLE. SOON THE APPLE EMPIRE WILL REIGN FOREVER AND WE SHALL BASK IN ITS GLORY.

DUDE you are seriusly strange i use only mikrosoft products here 3 pc's 1 laptop 1 phone

i have never bought fucking expesive aple product

False (all glory to the hypno-jobs)

I have never had a building collapse on me

True.

I have never been in a plane crash.

DUDE you are seriusly strange i use only mikrosoft products here 3 pc's 1 laptop 1 phone

Yeah, I scare people like that. Relax: I'm only joking. Some people don't understand that over the internet for some reason. :blink:

True

I have never had a broken leg

TRUE

i have never had anything broken

Yeah, I scare people like that. Relax: I'm only joking. Some people don't understand that over the internet for some reason. :blink:
nah i totaly understand you

but i dont understand why everyone likes apple?

the i phone has taken over the world everyone uses macs in the us

Last edited:
False, my heart. :(

I have never had more than 10 girlfriends/boyfriends.

I HAVE NEVER BEEN BRAINWASHED BY APPLE. I SHALL WORSHIP STEVE JOBS FOR ALL ETERNITY. ALL HAIL APPLE. SOON THE APPLE EMPIRE WILL REIGN FOREVER AND WE SHALL BASK IN ITS GLORY.

I totally understood, and you know it's cool to have apple products but sometimes you just need to have microsoft in your life.

THAT WAS A JOKE. HAHA. FAT CHANCE. ALL HAIL APPLE.

False, kissed a dog on it's head because it was cute.

I have never been married to a velociraptor.

False

I have never worked for a newspaper

A proper one: true. I tried to book a ticket to see one this week, but the timing was inconvenient so I gave up.

I have never been genetically engineered into a Dalek. (You can tell I spent the whole weekend watching old Doctor Who episodes :lol:)

False. I was a baby once...

I have never planned my career

False

I have never knitted my own cardigan

False.

I have never built a custom car