How's the withdrawal goin?

I have plenty of things to keep me occupied. Like anime.

Although I like to watch the clips on Youtube and past episodes since I haven't seen them all.

I take half an hour of TG a day with my lunch. Start at series 2, work my way through to series 'whatever was the last one' then start over again.

Today Richard was hypnotized by Paul McKenna tomorrow Jordan is the SIARPC (think I'll skip that bit)

i miss it.

I take half an hour of TG a day with my lunch. Start at series 2, work my way through to series 'whatever was the last one' then start over again.

Today Richard was hypnotized by Paul McKenna tomorrow Jordan is the SIARPC (think I'll skip that bit)

I swear the Paul McKenna episode is Dave's favorite episode. They always seem to be airing that episode.

I have 24. Should be fine until May.

I just shout POWWWWAHHHHHH everytime I get up on it and that sorta takes me to my happy place. Excited for the next series but there's always reruns if I ABSOLUTELY MUST see TG.

Let's see, I have caught up on Being Human Series 2, downloaded Stephen Fry in America and am patienly waiting for Red Sox season to start.

I have plenty of things to keep me occupied. Like anime.

Although I like to watch the clips on Youtube and past episodes since I haven't seen them all.
Whaaaattttt not all!!!!! Have you been on medication or something?
Current QI is rather good. Get the QI/XL versions.

I'm ok.

I'm filling the time with my annual watching of Babylon 5. Been doing that for 12 years or so.

I'm still catching up with old eps as well. Hopefully I'll be caught up and glued to my computer cursing my download speed once they return. :D

Alright, it's getting to me. I just caught myself daydreaming about an ME2/Top Gear crossover of sorts and now I feel absolutely filthy.

...time to watch Hammond getting hypnotized too.

Last edited:
not really having withdrawal from top gear, cause the recent series haven't been what I'm looking for. I'm itching for a good car doc.

Last edited:
What withdrawl?

I'm honestly not looking forward to the next season and getting my hopes up. I'll just watch it when it comes, not expecting anything.

Being busy IRL helps cope with getting over previous distractions (be it TG, FG, HOUSE, WoW, Some other video game, cocaine, meth-amphetamines).

Sometimes I catch a couple of classic TG episodes but rarely. Usually it's Family Guy, Simpsons, old futurama.

I can hardly wait to complain about the new series. lol jk

Im going to post what i posted on the Spoilers forum, its pretty close to my heart.

(Cut out the spoilers)
Dont misunderstand me but i'm sick of these guys being puppets, i miss the old days when they showed us their genuine friendship.
But at the end of season 14, i got a feeling of them returning to their roots. During the Lancia special.
As confirmed later by a blog post on Transmission :)

I sure hope they keep their promise, i just know its there!
The presenters felt it themselves.

I know what you mean efoolution. I've just started watching doctor who and im missing top gear too :(

Can't wait for the new series. Unlike most people, i really enjoyed the latest season, and so im really looking forward to the new series :)