Help needed on eBay transaction guys !

I was writing a message before I had to head out earlier in the evening, anyway, what I wanted to say was:

My dispute basically consisted of me filing the dispute, them emailing me a few hours later to tell me to change my password, emailing me again in 24 hours to tell me that my account, indeed was compromised and was under investigation, and, subsequently, 2 days later, refunding the money into my bank account.

Eugh, that's sucky. Lucky you were cautious about it. I find that most places, even the big ones, have a standard "Thanks for your payment, your item has shipped/will ship on ..." message they chuck out when you pay. Mind you, last item I got appeared on my doorstep via private courier at 8am two weeks after I ordered it. No correspondence/"here's your tracking number" or anything. All tuned out ok though (obviously), so i wasn't too miffed. Mind you, I bidded on an action figure (shut up) a little while ago, got outbid by somebody with a suspiciously similar name to the seller and then got told the buyer had "pulled out of the deal" and I could have the figure at a vastly inflated price. Said no, got eBay to investigate and saw the guy's account was gone a few weeks later. Result :D