The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

https://pic.armedcats.net/k/kn/knarkas/2010/04/21/ingredienser.jpg

Golden Label Rice Vinegar
Ingredients: Water, paint thinner, rice, salt
Country of origin: China

Last edited:
:???:

What on earth would you shoot with that?

noob! It's a Quiky gun! The only weapon powerful enough but by all accounts it's a bastard to aim straight. Spectre had a go once and even he couldn't hit a Humvee at six paces with it!

*snip*

Golden Label Rice Vinegar
Ingredients: Water, paint thinner, rice, salt
Country of origin: China

Also: Hungfat! :D

I didnt react to that, I've seen their big sign next to the E6 too many tmes (it's across the road from IKEA (well Bauhaus actually)). But in the beginning, I :lol:'d
I also like scared house meme

Last edited:
My head hurts just by looking at this.

MUSICALLY-OBLIVIOUS-8TH-GRADER-DAFT-PUNK-SORRY-THE-ONLY-PUNK-I-LIKE-IS-MILEY-CYRUS.jpg

14 88 eh? Come on man! at least try to hide it a little.
He has to hide it now. The Commonwealth of Virginia's DMV recalled the license plate, according to this AP article:

Va. DMV recalls plate with Hitler connotations
RICHMOND, Va.
The Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles on Tuesday recalled a license plate that appeared to have coded references glorifying Adolf Hitler.

The vanity plate, which read "14CV88," was the subject of complaints after photos were posted online.

The "88" is sometimes a coded reference to Heil Hitler, as each word begins with the eighth letter of the alphabet.

The "14" is thought to stand for the number of words in a white supremacist credo. The "CV" is an apparent reference to the Sons of Confederate Veterans.

The Council on American-Islamic Relations was among the groups offended by the plate. The truck bearing the plates also featured graphics of the Confederate flag and the phrase "Everything I ever needed to know about Islam I learned on 9/11."

DMV spokeswoman Pam Goheen said the specialized plate, which featured the logo of the Sons of Confederate Veterans, was issued in March 2009. She declined to specify the county where the plate was registered. After reviewing the complaints, Goheen said a DMV committee determined that the letters and numbers could reasonably be construed as racially or ethnically disparaging.

The truck and license plate in question:
20100419-8d1hx1b45fk5uwu5kd5n1whs3d.jpg

He was the musical guest on SNL a couple weeks ago...that's about all I know...I thought he was Disney or Nickelodean or something, but nope.

Last edited:

just noticed something. As if having such a car with such a strong political message isn't douchebaggy enough for ya, he's also parked in a handicap spot

I'll bet a million billion that he isn't handicapped (yet)

just noticed something. As if having such a car with such a strong political message isn't douchebaggy enough for ya, he's also parked in a handicap spot

I'll bet a million billion that he isn't handicapped (yet)
Mentally?

Pic of the meme that dare not speak its name.

To paraphrase the excellent Bricktop in "Snatch" - you're on thin ice, my pedigree chum, and Quiky will be under it when it breaks! When you see Derek on your "holiday" then say "Hi!" from all of us! ;)

["stats" about gaming]

Where the hell did they come up with the demographic information? 25-44??? Unless that's the top buyers or something, I don't believe it for a second.